Mother Root Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mother Root
Read Mother Root Reviews

About Mother Root:

I’m Bethan, the founder of Mother Root: alcohol-free aperitifs crafted to excite your tastebuds and make you feel good.

HELLO@MOTHERROOT.LONDON

I never thought I would love a non-alcoholic drink (apart from coffee!) this much! It's perfect for weekday evenings with sparkling water and a slice of grapefruit - and also delicious as a mixer with gin. I also love it as a warm drink - the ginger heat is really warming and comforting. I love that it not only tastes nice but is also really heathy and free of chemicals and sweeteners. I fully recommend it!
Taste was a total surprise.Prefer it to a glass of wine! Wish you could buy it in a bigger bottle 😍
Really delicious grown-up ginger drink! Really nice and warming. I drink it with soda and a slice of lime. I have it both after exercise (to give a kick to my recovery) and in the evening as an alternative to something with alcohol (although occasionally add dark rum for a less-sweet dark and stormy). Good service, nice, stylish packaging (both the bottle itself and the box).
A great alternative to alcohol, with that nice ginger kick. Great with ice and soda!
Mother Root is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews