Miah Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miah Cosmetics
Live Chat
Read Miah Cosmetics Reviews

About Miah Cosmetics:

Specialises in all makeup products. Luxury products at an affordable price.

miahcosmetics@yahoo.com

United Kingdom

Tell us how Miah Cosmetics made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The eye lashes is superb and the glue is ok
The lashes and bonnet I bought r absolutely amazing with bargain price compare to other sellers. Fast delivery and excellent quality. I got the lashes last year but still using them now. Wote then over 10 times and still in goid condition. Miah product are 100% real non of those fakery.
The hair bonnet I ordered had a luxurious look and feel, could accomodate my big braids too. Very pleased with the swift delivery!
Hair bonnets are lovely and silky. Beautifully packaged and arrived on time. Would definitely recommend!!
I have quite a few products from Miah cosmetics they never fail to disappoint me! I’ve recently bought the rainbow Eyeshadow Palette and it is honestly so pigmented and such a stunning palette, good for both natural and vibrant looks! It’s a stunning nag palette highly recommend!! Thank you!
Amazing products!! I have got the rainbow splash palette, eyelash adhesive, loose highlighter and a pair of lashes all of which I love. The palette is great for everyday use but also has a pop of colour for when you want to go full glam. The lashes are beautiful and look very nice on along with the glue which helps them to stay on for ages! Finally the loose highlight is so pigmented and looks amazing on!
Over good
Really pleased with how quick my delivery came! Every product I’ve bought from m_hcosmetics have been nothing but amazing! Such good quality for the price and you get what you pay for! Also good quantity in every single item! I couldn’t be more pleased! The customer service is outstanding too!
I really love the highlighter Bronze Glow. And the cream contour is also good 😍
Every single product I have tried from MH cosmetics has been nothing but amazing quality!. The lashes are so soft which makes them super easy to apply. I am extremely impressed with the MH cosmetics face and body highlighter which gives you a whole different level of glow to your look. Overall I love this brand & I would most definitely recommend to a friend
I bought an eye shadow palette which came out perfect! As I have dark skin it’s hard to find a pigmented eyeshadow palette that works! Thanks again!💃🏿
I loved your products! The 1st set of lashes i tried were amazing thick and im still wearing them! The highlighter was great for my lighter skin clients gave them a healthy glow! The 2nd pair of lashes i cant wait to try and create a heavy look with them. Loved them!!
these are honestly the best lashes i’ve ever bought!! they’re big, fluffy and just gorgeous
Thank you love the brushes very soft and easy to use
Love the products, especially the eye shadows they are very pigmented, not forgetting the eylashes🤗🤗😘👌👌One happy customer.
Great products really love the lashes easy to apply sturdy band and perfect for my full glam insta looks! Also the glitter pots are great and sparkly and easy to apply!
The bronze liquid illuminator was so beautiful on my skin
beautiful make up brushes definitely value for money and great customer service.
Lashes were amazing and packaging. I would order again from Miah Cosmetics website as they lashes were what I was looking for and the delivery was quick too. I’m honestly so thankful because this website was what I was looking for!
Thanks for your patience Samia. Note one of the lashes you ordered was sold out, we now have one of the lashes you ordered in stock, you should receive your lashes latest by Tuesday.

Thank you so much for ordering from us. Hope you enjoy your 20% discount on your next order.
Miah Cosmetics is rated 4.92 based on 26 reviews