Memoria Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Memoria Limited
We were very grateful, the surrounding area was calming and peaceful. And the inside of the crematorium was lovely and new and bright. The car park was big and catered for a large funeral. Overall we were very thankful for such beautiful surroundings on what was a very traumatic day.
(Memoria Flintshire) - Posted 4 days ago
We celebrated the life of our mum at Barnby Moor. Everything was perfect for us, it was a peaceful place out in the countryside which our mum would have loved. We had a significant amount of time and didn't feel rushed at any point. Our funeral director (Mark from Jeremy Neal) and Celebrant (Richard Charles) did an outstanding job of looking after us all.
(Memoria Barnby Moor) - Posted 4 days ago
I cannot fault them, they were absolutely fantastic from start to finish, caring and compassionate at all times. Thank you so much.
(Memoria North Oxfordshire) - Posted 4 days ago
We had a beautiful service at this crematorium. A perfect setting in beautiful grounds which made a difficult time bearable.
(Memoria Barnby Moor) - Posted 4 days ago
My brothers funeral took place at South Leicestershire crematorium. The venue is peaceful, clean and comfortable. The funeral was just what we wanted and all went very smoothly. It's nice having the photo montage option which made it all the more personal. The funeral was meant to be at 11am but did actually start earlier which meant a few people arrived late and after we were prompted to move out of the Chapel area quite quickly so it's just a shame that feels bit of a production line but think it is a popular crematorium as has nicer feel then some bigger places so guess can't be helped. I would recommend it as a funeral venue
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 4 days ago
It was all that the bereaved could have wished. Everyone commented on the photo montage how good and interesting it was.
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 1 week ago
Our Daughters funeral was held here. I truly cannot thank everyone enough. Although a truly heartbreaking time, it was made so much easier by the professionalism and sensitivity of everyone involved.
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 1 week ago
The facilities and ambience at Memoria are really good and greatly helped a dignified and fitting funeral for my Mother,
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Lovely venue, very peaceful surroundings and our service was exactly as planned. The staff work with our funeral directors and the whole thing was seamless.
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Everything I wanted was done, even the colour of the ties. Everything went off smoothly.
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Professional, courteous and efficient.
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mum's funeral was absolutely perfect.I couldn't have asked for anything better.Everyone was so professional.thankyou x
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
At such a sad time it was lovely to spend the last time with my Dad in such lovely surroundings ! Penders were amazing and would recommend you and them to anyone! Thankyou .
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Memoria is a lovely quiet and peaceful setting and all the funerals I have attended in the last few years have been handled with utmost care and attention and I wouldn’t hesitate in advising anyone to arrange a funeral at north herts crmematorium .
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
A beautiful and peaceful location. A lovely setting.
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Had my dad service here and Judi did a fantastic job in sorting everything out as I've never arranged a funeral before plus at last minute she arranged live cam for family that couldn't make it would highly recommend.
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
A very beautiful service,given with very caring people.
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
My Mum's funeral was held at Memoria this week. There was absolutely nothing I would change about the Crem or the grounds..it was all beautiful! The interior, where the Service was held, was clean, bright, spacious and the seating was luxurious and comfortable- fully upholstered bench seating of a very high quality. Everyone commented on them. The candles and fresh flowers were very tasteful. We had a photo of Mum projected above the coffin/ curtained area, and my only observation there would be, that if you sat in the first few rows, you couldn't see most of the picture due to the curtain railing. You could see it as you walked in. The words of the hymns were on autocue on screens for those who struggle to read small print. As we exited the Service via a door towards the front, there was a covered area where the flowers were displayed for all to view up close. The whole experience at Memoria was a good one, under the circumstances. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the building, furnishings and beautiful grounds at Memoria.
(Memoria Cardiff And Glamorgan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The chapel was beautiful and the photos of bluebell woods so appropriate as Fin loved walking in them. Colin was excellent and created a homely atmosphere. Music was great and we all came out smiling for having known Fin. Perfectly organised, peaceful and what Fin wanted So many thank yous to Amy and staff. xx
(Memoria North Oxfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The South Oxfordshire Crematorium was a very pleasant place. It was well maintained and neat and welcoming.
(Memoria South Oxfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago