Market Jar Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Market Jar Limited

02045305433

james@marketjar.co.uk

Tell us how Market Jar Limited made you happy
Always pleased with the amazing service received from the Market Jar team, keep up the great work!
I have worked with Market Jar and James for years and can honestly say if you it’s digital marketing you need you are in safe hands.
In all my experience with Market Jar, I have always found them dedicated, proactive, and most importantly friendly. A top SEO agency if you ask me.
Market Jar has taken me from not even being near the first page when you search for my business name; to competing for, and overtaking, literally every single one of my competitors for a decent range of keywords. You certainly get what you pay for - one of the very best!
I have been working with Market Jar for few months now and I'm amazed how good and professional everyone in the team is! They did AMAZING job with my website and amazing job on the SEO! I highly recommend them! 10/10 Excellent job guys!
I've been a client of Market Jar for 8 months and I have been impressed by the responsiveness by James and his team, and the performance of the SEO. I opted for the SEO package and it's proving to be reliable giving me the reassurance to plan ahead and set goals for my sales team. 5 stars. Highly recommended!
Truly fantastic service. The team are absolute experts and stick to deadlines. We've seen our organic ranking leap up on numerous keywords, and organic now is Plonk Wine's biggest driver of revenue through the website.
We were getting very little organic traffic and the majority of that was for brand search terms too. Market Jar has helped us to grow from 163 visitors a month to over 1,200 a day in just five months. The real ROI from their SEO is starting to show now and we are really confident in the process. E-commerce is a competitive game so I give these guys a proud 10/10
I'm blown away by the professionalism and ethics displayed by Market Jar SEO. I run a small family-run business that had started mid-covid. I called for a quote to help us rank, and the guy who called me had clearly done his research and checked out our website, and keywords. 10 months on, we now receive over 90% of our business through Google, which is all down to the guys working tirelessly on my SEO! I love the fact that I no longer have to write my blog articles, and that I can be assured that my traffic will only get better as time goes on.
Market Jar Limited is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews