Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
Well you did ask so...Box and protective packaging too much for 2 smallish items. Items at the bottom of the box so protective packaging redundant. ‘Stitch Up ‘ journal was just that - no needles or thread! Lucky, because I sew, I have plenty of each. Incomplete item therefore wasn’t worth the money and disappointing. Soup socks are okay.
Hi Barbara - thanks for your feedback. It sounds like you may have received a faulty Stitch Up as it should include 4 x needles and 4 x thread. Please email shop@luckies.co.uk to confirm what was missing and we will sort things out. Thanks.
My experience with Luckies of London has been amazing. I had requested a notification of an item which had been out of stock for some time. Having received a message to say that it was back in stock, I ordered the item online and received it two days later. Impressive service.
Great product fast delivery well informed
Bought pen refills for a rare pen I have. Luckies was the only stockist I found, which shows the huge range of stock they carry.
Delivery was fast and very well packaged.
The price including delivery was very good as well.
Adam Brooks.
Prompt delivery, all items arrived as ordered
Hi Colette. Sorry to hear you're disappointed with your Magnifier. Please email shop@luckies.co.uk with your order number and a few details on the issues you're having with product and we'll see what we can do rectify things. Thanks.
Great range of unusual gifts, decent prices. Easy and quick ordering process and fast delivery.
Ordering and delivery were efficient. Product as described.
The ball point refills I required were not standard. So I was happy y to see a company that stocked exactly what I needed. Good webpage, fair price, fast delivery.
Great gifts a little bit different and really good price , delivery was super quick , always happy with anything I choose from Luckies
Great product idea and delivered properly and as promised. Very good
Nice product safely packaged.
Wonderful products! So quirky and fun. I love the soup socks which are a lovely material and a fun stocking filler.
Excellent service and product (Mojito candle)
Quality products, fast delivery, really pleased with my scratch map and travel planner journal.
Luckies of London is rated 4.57 based on 94 reviews