Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
Everything was in perfect condition when it arrived, and turned up rather quickly. Very happy with the products
Prompt delivery and really pleased with the items. Not used yet as they are a gift but they look lovely. Box was far too big for the items though. Much smaller packaging next time please
Arrived promptly - havent opened as they are for Christmas but I think my kids will love them!!
Fab service - really quick delivery, and product is great quality- really pleased 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Never heard of this website before but it took paypal so i knew i was covered, Placed my order and received my order a few days later, packing was very good and the actual product was brilliant, would definitely use this website again and had no problems 5/5
Luckies of London 5 star review on 15th December 2020
I’d love to comment on your products. Sadly I can’t. Because you use DPD as a delivery service, instead of the Royal Mail, I have waited in twice only for them to fail to deliver. Never ordering from you again
Hi - very sorry to hear you've had problems with the delivery of your order. We switched to DPD for UK deliveries a while back due to ongoing issues with Royal Mail, and have found DPD to be more reliable on the whole. Please email shop@luckies.co.uk with your order details and we will contact DPD to find out what has happened. Thank you, and apologies once again.
Different gifts
Very poor communication, not email to say my parcel had been dispatched no confirmation that it had been delivered. Found my parcel what I believe is a day after it was delivered in my recycling box. Luckily there was a lot of bubble wrap over the frame as the box was soaking wet. If John Lewis had the item in stock I would have bought from them as they have better communication, updates and delivery times. Item is very beautiful though.
Hi - very sorry to hear you had problems with the delivery of your order. Could you please contact us on shop@luckies.co.uk with your order details so we can investigate? Thank you.
First class service.
Seamless order, dispatch and prompt delivery.
Quality product
got a scratch map for hubby. really nice, and comes with its own coin to scratch off the countries you visit which is a nice added bonus.
A gift with prompt delivery
Well you did ask so...Box and protective packaging too much for 2 smallish items. Items at the bottom of the box so protective packaging redundant. ‘Stitch Up ‘ journal was just that - no needles or thread! Lucky, because I sew, I have plenty of each. Incomplete item therefore wasn’t worth the money and disappointing. Soup socks are okay.
Hi Barbara - thanks for your feedback. It sounds like you may have received a faulty Stitch Up as it should include 4 x needles and 4 x thread. Please email shop@luckies.co.uk to confirm what was missing and we will sort things out. Thanks.
My experience with Luckies of London has been amazing. I had requested a notification of an item which had been out of stock for some time. Having received a message to say that it was back in stock, I ordered the item online and received it two days later. Impressive service.
Great product fast delivery well informed
Bought pen refills for a rare pen I have. Luckies was the only stockist I found, which shows the huge range of stock they carry.
Delivery was fast and very well packaged.
The price including delivery was very good as well.
Adam Brooks.
Prompt delivery, all items arrived as ordered
Hi Colette. Sorry to hear you're disappointed with your Magnifier. Please email shop@luckies.co.uk with your order number and a few details on the issues you're having with product and we'll see what we can do rectify things. Thanks.
Great range of unusual gifts, decent prices. Easy and quick ordering process and fast delivery.
Ordering and delivery were efficient. Product as described.
The ball point refills I required were not standard. So I was happy y to see a company that stocked exactly what I needed. Good webpage, fair price, fast delivery.
Great gifts a little bit different and really good price , delivery was super quick , always happy with anything I choose from Luckies
Luckies of London is rated 4.57 based on 65 reviews