Luckies of London Reviews

Read Luckies of London Reviews
Fast delivery amazing product
Luckies of London 5 star review on 12th January 2021
great !!!!!!!!!!
Bought a smart phone magnifier works brilliant for my son and ended getting another one for my other son they love them work brilliant and always fast dispatch quick delivery brilliant
I ordered the rock on headphone stand on the 21st December and it arrived as promised the very next day. It was a last minute gift for my son and he absolutely loves it. Itโ€™s a really cool product and even looks great on its own, doesnโ€™t need to be used to hold stuff. A must buy for any rock fan ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿพ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿพ
Really impressed with the item I purchased really nice packaging defo been using in the future ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค˜
When you're in Australia & your sister lives in the UK delivering gifts is hard. Thank you Luckies for solving this problem! Our Christmas delivery arrived promptly, the recipients were delighted with the items, & we found the excellent communication around the delivery details very reassuring.
Bought an item which was not sold anywhere else and was happy with the purchase as well as the quick delivery. Reccomended a1
Love the rock on heaphone display stand. Looks great on my shelf ๐Ÿค˜
Luckies of London 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Good communication quick dispatch & delivery! Happy with the item. Recommend
Luckies of London 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Easy ordering, beautiful unique products.
Great communication. Very quick delivery and great products.
Perfect service. I was looking for a novelty gift and found the perfect one at Luckies of London.
Quick dispatch and fantastic quality item
Lovely item better than I expected Superb
Excellent service, arrived quickly. 'rock on hand' headphone holder is amazing! Excellent quality...bought one of each size. Husband and son going to love them! Will shop here again....Rock on! ๐Ÿค˜
Bought 2 as gifts, the beer socks came as advertised in the beer can packaging. The cocktail ones not only came in a card box (not as shown on the website when purchased) but also were a different height.
Great service. Will def be back.
Great product, high quality, as seen on website.
My iPhone magnifier was broken when I received it. I have also not received another item that I paid for. It was on the invoice, but not in the box.
Hi Joseph. Apologies for the problem with your order. It is very rare that items arrive damaged and this is wholly unacceptable. Please email us on shop@luckies.co.uk and we can discuss the best way to resolve the issue. Thanks.
Beautiful selection of gift ideas. And prompt service. Very pleased.
Luckies of London is rated 4.58 based on 95 reviews