Love Layla Designs Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Layla Designs Ltd
Love these cards so much fun
I ordered two cards. Fantastic quality. Hilarious wording. I love them. Delivery was super fast too which is brilliant. Also got a pen which writes really smoothly and people have commented on how funny it is. Will be ordering more and more.
Always buy my cards from here. Really funny and a good price.
Amazing choice of cards. Quick delivery
Card was unique and was very well received by the birthday girl. Delivery was quick, will definitely order again
Love the designs and all orders I've placed have been dispatched quickly and they are always great quality.
Best cards which suit everyone
Great designs. Delivered next day. Thanks!
it was a great card i think the emojis i had chosen for the middle was a shame to not be included in the writing i had written for the middle
Got the ‘mystery box’, so much in it, great value for money with a mug, apron, pen, cards, a bag and lots more!! Thanks so much
Love the cards and the fact I can now send them direct. Super quick delivery also. They are lovely quality. The cust service is also quick. I sent something to my home not the recipient and they caught it first thing before my card went to print. Also love the note pads and pens, I have bought about 10 already this year for different people However for the planners out there like me I like to get my cards organised super early but don’t really want them delivered yet. They usually arrive 24 business hours after purchase sometimes earlier. Would be a great addition to have the option to pick a “to deliver date” for the early birds out there. Everything is also well packaged.
I absolutely love the card and is a really good quality
Great quality card, really cool message and arrived quickly!
Excellent service and products. 5*
Great gift, reasonably priced and arrived very quickly!
Ordered many cards from love Layla and they have always arrived on time never had any problems , love there cards and will continue to order from them x
Unique designs that always bring a smile 😊
Great website, quick service, great pens! My 12 year old niece thinks I’m the cool auntie now (nah, prob still thinks I’m a twat but likes the pens!) xx
Great company and great quality
Cards a unique and made to a great standard, delivered quickly and arrived in great condition. The card was for my partner and she loved it. I don't get cards from anywhere else.
Love Layla Designs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 169 reviews