Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Search, order, quick delivery, use, drink EASY!
Excellent. Exactly the items I ordered 2 x delivery all in good time thank you Will be ordering again
Good reliable company.
Good value and quick delivery, especially in this Covid I9 situation .
I would definitely recommend and buy from this seller again.
Bought a few things from LB now and been very happy with it! The beers have surpassed my expectations and I am looking forward to making my next premium wine! :)
Good service and good wine kits
BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR HUSBAND HE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT AND ALREADY MADE SOME GIN AND WHISKY REALLY SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND BREW WITH.
I've been using Love Brewing for a number of years now and their service and quality of goods is always top quality. Many thanks.
i love your shop, its got everything you need , the staff are a knowledgable.
the young lad in chesterfield got me into the spirits and i have never looked back.
i am hooked
Keep it up
Does everything I need. Helpful staf
Quick service arrived on time as described good product my Elderflower Champagne is bubbling away nicely
Very simple process for a beginner like me and an excellent outcome.
Recently ordered my first home wine making kit. The kit arrived 2-3 days after ordering with everything I expected with excellent, easy to follow, instructions. My pinot grigio is currently bubbling away nicely in the pantry and itching to get onto the next stage. My order for some merlot will be going in shortly!
Really good service and when I was able to telephone very helpful staff. Just waiting for the Rivendale kits to come back in then will be very happy.
Very fast service, product arrived nicely packed. Good variety of products to choose.
I found using the website pretty easy to use in identifying what I wanted/needed and delivery was very quick.
Excellent service and great quality
Highly recommended
After an initial Covid hickup, Ian Halliday processed my order and it arrived in Spain within a few days. The Yorkshire Bitter will be ready in a week, just in time for the hot weather!
Great to deal with
Has kept me well supplied during covid
Would recommend
Disapointed no part grain kits available!
Love Brewing is rated 4.89 based on 1,865 reviews