Love Struck Reviews

Love Struck 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Laura D
Love Struck 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Laura J
Delicious smoothies. We add 400ml of apple juice to blender with 1 pack of smoothie mix and its enough for 2 of us. Have ordered a few times now and will definitely order again.
I have a confession. I wanted mine for cocktails, not for healthy breakfast smoothies!!! I blend the berries mix with Pimm’s and then add the cloudy lemonade. It is simply heaven!!!!! Of course, as healthy option are exceptional too!!!! I love this!!!!
ooh Pilar, we LOVE this! Thanks for letting us know, it might give us an idea or 3 :)
Great variety and fabulous taste.
Smoothies are delicious and there’s a good range to choose from. My main issue is with the packaging. There’s so much plastic! I know it says they’re recyclable but I feel like they could be doing more.
Just so delicious and easy! Our children get so excited about their morning smoothies. The perfect start to their day and a brilliant way to pack in lots of vitamins and minerals!
Delicious!!!
Best smoothies around And all packaged perfectly I will be ordering again in a week or two
Taste like they're professional
Very efficient and quick delivery
Fast delivery everything comes still frozen. The smoothies are really good!
Purchased the 20 pack Pick n Mix bundle. So far I've not had one I don't like. I mixed with 100ml coconut and almond milk and 2 tbsps of fat free natural yoghurt = A Lush Healthy Smoothie. I will certainly be purchasing again.
They're delicious and nutritious and I just love them. They also keep you going for 3 to 4 hours before you even start looking for food.
have really enjoyed the smooties ive tried so far. will definitly be ordering again had an issue with first delivery which was quickly resolved and another sent out,
It taste delicious. You can actually test the freshness of the fruit - which is rare with with frozen fruit.
Absolutely love my smoothies
Best smoothies ever. 100% fresh, tasty, natural ingredients. Love them,
Still waiting weeks after for my order to arrive. I sent email asking where my order was, I just received an email back asking what was my order? Could I confirm? Pfft. The Smoothies are good, despatch is awful.
Hi Dave, we're so sorry to hear this! We pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service so we're really sorry that we haven't delivered on your order. I'll send you an email now and we'll get this resolved for you asap.
I absolutely love the smoothies. So handy to have them all individually packed it safes you money and time. My go to from now on.
Fantastic concept
Love these would definitely recommend, really fresh and nutritious. And a good way to get fruit and veg into you if your a fussy eater.
Love Struck is rated 4.85 based on 123 reviews