Little Peas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Peas
Read Little Peas Reviews
I ordered the Axkid Minikid, there was a problem with the colour I ordered. They rang me the day I ordered and this was resolved in minutes. Very polite and informative. Would buy again
Little Peas 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Fantastic customer service, speedy delivery.
Brought a newborn insert for our car seat as we seemed to have to have lost the original one. Speedy delivery and emailed when on its way. Waiting for our 2nd baby to be born to try it out
Alan went the extra mile to make sure my car seat for my granddaughter was the best choice based on her height, weight and the car I was driving. They also have a wide range of products across many brands so I could pick one that was in my price range but also safe!
The only place I will go for my children’s car seats! I think a safe car seats is one of the most important decisions you can make for your little people and these guys are the experts!
Thank you so much for all your help, much appreciated! X
Needed a voucher birthday present and couldn't go to the store. Spoke to Alan and he was able to hand deliver for me. Excellent service
Fantastic service! I brought the iCandy parasol on one order then realising I needed the clip so I did another order not thinking anything of it little peas emailed refunding shipping on one order. 😁
Excellent service and personal touch to find pram my daughter was looking for. Defiantly went the extra mile. #support your local business.
Outstanding knowledge and service as always!
Used Little Peas a good few times and every time we have had the same great experience. Very friendly & knowledgeable staff who go the extra mile to help
Great service, they really know their stuff!
Bought my pram here in 2019 for my baby boy arriving, and now I’ve just purchased his new stroller from here too! Can’t thank the staff enough for helping me choose the right one! Wouldn’t go anywhere else for a pram!
Great service, very knowledgeable. Little Peas helped us pick the best car seat for our 4 year old. Well worth a visit, would highly recommend.
Super service, informative and friendly throughout.
A wide range of products available and the Little Peas staff have great product knowledge. Can’t fault their excellent customer service.
Excellent service, great product knowledge and trusted I got value for money. Also had the satisfaction I was supporting a small family business who really cared about offering the best for growing families. Highly recommend.
Great advice on car seats, delighted with our purchase and the service.
Unbelievably helpful - Alan was v generous with his time and knowledgable. Needed to get 2 new car seats and fit 3 across the row and so helpful in letting us try different seats but also was trying to find us the best value options and he was definitely selling us what we needed and not what would make a good sale. We chose one seat and he suggested one half the price! Thank you so much - we’re v happy with our seats
Excellent service at Little Peas. Popped into have a look at the Egg pram in Cobalt. Service was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. No pushy sales tactics, very relaxed experience.
Little Peas is rated 4.96 based on 95 reviews