Lindleys Autocentres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lindleys Autocentres
Read Lindleys Autocentres Reviews
Very helpful staff, service was quick and without fuss and afterwards time taken to explain the results and make recommendations as to what I should expect at my next service interval, without trying to push for me to buy anything extra. I won't go anywhere else.
Hello Andrew, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Brilliant service and superb staff
Hello Mr Stainsby, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Great service, very welcoming and will recommend to other people. Thankyou.
Hi Holly, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
1st Class Thanks !
Hi James, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Great price for quality service.
Highly recommended.
Hi Lee, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Fantastic service from all the staff. Would recommend to all my friends and family. 10/10
Hi Kim, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Easy to book, friendly staff, car health check done promptly (written report given)
Hi Beatriz, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Very good service... really pleased .
Hi Dharmendra, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Very efficient, resonably priced, staff very polite, payment system very smart, all covid secure, a great experience
Hi Graham, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Amazing.
I will recommend to family and friends.
Hi Declan,