Lindleys Autocentres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lindleys Autocentres
Read Lindleys Autocentres Reviews
Excellent will be definitely going back
Hi Joanne. Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Service and MOT carried out yesterday together with an air con recharge and uprated headlamp bulbs fitted in 3.5 hours. Good Price too!!. Roll on removal of lockdown so customers can once more sit in waiting area if they choose. Lucky for me it was a sunny afternoon for a stroll and sit by the river.
Hi Chris Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one, we cannot wait for the end of lockdown!! We look forward to seeing you again in the future - post lockdown!
Very efficient, pleasant to deal with and very competitively priced. Better in all respects than many dealerships.
Hi there. Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
I've been using Lindley Arnold for quite a few years and have always been highly satisfied with the work they carry out and their prices.
Efficient, helpful and very good at keeping you informed.
Excellent service as always.
Hi Rob. Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Very pleased with all aspects, friendly efficient and informative
Hi Margaret. Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
We’ve been using Lindleys for years. Honest, reliable and friendly service every time - with very fair pricing. So much so I no longer live or work in Nottingham - but travel here to maintain our 2 cars.
Hi Stuart. Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Excellent service - professional staff, all parts clearly explained and delivered. Highly recommended
Hi Mark, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Really helpful friendly staff, nice clean well kept office. Great communication and updates throughout.
Hi Gemma, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Have been going to Lindleys for years and would recommend them every time. Efficient, friendly staff and value for money. They always try to fit you in. Recently visited the Tyre Centre great service and lovely helpful guys.
Hi Sally, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
I have used Lindleys for my last 4 or 5 MOTs and Tyre purchases, and have found them to be good value, helpful and efficient.
Most importantly, on the one occasion when I had a problem it was resolved honestly and quickly.
Highly recommended
Hi Richard, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
As usual, great service from The Lindley Team.I have used this garage for over 25 years due to consistently receiving service I can trust.This has continued since this family business has run it.
Hi Edmund, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Excelent service
Hi there, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Brilliant service came out to my home as i had a flat tyre. Quick change over and back on the road again. Would use this company again.
Hi Stuart Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Great service would highly recommend
Hi Kevin, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Excellent service. Reminded me my MOT was due, collected and returned the car at no extra charge. Kept me informed of problems arising from the interim service and advised accordingly. Was not over priced. I would recommend to any of my friends and will certainly use them again. Well done everyone.
Hi Mrs Staley, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Lindleys are a reliable and trustworthy garage, whom in the last two years I've been using them and will continue to do so, great prices aswell
Cheers
Very efficient. A really friendly receptionist jo gave me accurate details relating to the additional work needed. The email and text communication is excellent.
Hi Lindsay, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Love this place no job too large or small staff always polite and talkative
Hi Robert, Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Lindleys Autocentres is rated 4.91 based on 68 reviews