Legal Founders Reviews

5 Rating 7 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Legal Founders
Read Legal Founders Reviews

About Legal Founders:

Legal Founders advances the procedures and processes of business incorporations, corporation amendments, and third-party merchant services. We leverage our unparalleled legal assistance and easy formation requirements to establish businesses and accelerate their financial success with leading merchants. We aim to take the strain of filing for incorporation, amending existing entities, accessing UTR or acquiring Company Tax Number, acquiring merchant & payment accounts, and sustaining businesses in the UK. Our extended services enable us to offer businesses visibility in the digital sphere with a strong web development strategy. Our service ethos directs us towards a customer-centric approach that is transparent and resourceful. We are here to handle all legal concerns on behalf of your business so you can focus on the key business operations.

2 038 856 275

query@legalfounders.com

Unit 2004, New North Road, London

Tell us how Legal Founders made you happy
I was stuck in some legal problems and wanted to solve them. The legal problems were hindering my business progress. As I need some paperwork done. So I went ahead and asked the legal founders to solve my problems. Their team of legal founders were very kind people. From the beginning they understood what I was looking for. They were of great support throughout my trials and till the end they stayed by my side. I rate them very highly.
I had started a business and that’s why I was caught in legal issues. The legal issues troubled me a great deal and it was difficult for me to trust any legal service. Then I was suggested legal founders by someone. legal founders took care of all my legal formalities. I didn’t have to do much. All my legal issues went away .and thus I was able to start my business without any worry.
I always try to make sure that any business I do, I do with keeping the law in mind. I always making sure that I can provide the best services to my clients and also to provide all documents to my investors. For this Legal Founders were the best friend in the online world. I was able to work with them and I was able to get the advice and legal issues taken care of. With them taking care of the legal issues I could focus on myself running my business. Recommend service for sure as they are great people.
I would like to thank you for the help and support you gave me. Your knowledge and ability to analyze my situation helped me a lot. I would definitely recommend your services to anyone who needs help with registration issues. I am very happy with the outcome. Legal Founders worked hard on my case and I am very grateful. I have been working with this company for over 3 years, their service is excellent and the response time is fast. I really appreciate all the help they have provided me and I am glad that I can count on them.
I had to face some problems in my business and I did not know what to do. For this reason, I thought it was a good idea to ask for help from this organization. They have provided me with the best services and I am sure that they will continue helping me out with the online services. I am very glad that I have come across such a great company. Legal Founders offer me the best services I have ever seen and it helps my business grow. I like the fact that they are available 24/7 and their staff is one of the best in the industry.
I am a small business owner, who is constantly working on the lookout for ways to improve my business. I have heard countless stories about how people have managed to lose a lot of money by making mistakes and not having the correct legal protection. As I was growing my business, I knew that I needed some assistance with legal matters, but at the same time, I didn't have a lot of money to spend on it. That's when I found out about Legal Founders that provides legal services for any business and is actually pretty responsible.
I was looking to expand my business to order from the city and I wanted to make sure if my business needed additional legalities to be met. I had no idea if the law changes state to state and needed expert advice. That is why when I was confused I decided to contact this organization. Legal Founders were able to help me analyze the dynamics of laws in a different state. At the same time handling the changes and the paperwork. Glad that I could rely on them to keep the procedure smooth. I know that I will be working with them for the future as well as I know that I can trust them.
Legal Founders is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews