Leamington Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leamington Blinds
Read Leamington Blinds Reviews

About Leamington Blinds:

Leamington Blinds is a small, family-run company comprised of a dedicated and passionate team. Customer service is at the heart of everything we do, which is why we are fully committed to providing a personal, friendly service to each and every customer.

We are with you every step of the way, from initial enquiry to final installation of your brand new blinds, our team is on hand to offer all the insight, advice and assistance you need.

Since we were established only a few years ago, Leamington Blinds has grown to hold a fantastic reputation amongst our customers, which has been built up through word of mouth and recommendations.

Our dedication to providing workmanship and support of the highest standards has allowed us to develop a great reputation online, and our consistent level of positive feedback is something we are immensely proud of.

Serving commercial and domestic clients throughout Leamington Spa, Leamington Blinds always aims to bring the best possible service to all our customers. If you would like to arrange a free home visit and measuring service, or need some friendly advice on the most suitable set of blinds for your home, simply get in touch with us today. We are always happy to help.

01926 839689

sales@leamingtonblinds.co.uk

89 Crown Way

Tell us how Leamington Blinds made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I was very impressed by the knowledge and recommendations that I received from Jamie when he came to measure and quote for blinds. I found the quote very competitive and was very happy to proceed.
Simply outstanding service. They all really know their stuff and do everything exactly as they promise. Friendly and flexible in their approach. Also they were the best price.
This is what our friends said who recommended them and they were right!
Absolutely delighted with the Venetian Blinds I have had fitted to my Bay window, Patio Doors and Kitchen window. Jamie and Sam? were very professional and 100% keen to complete a perfect job every time. I found Jamie very knowledgeable, his pricing was excellent and less expensive than well known competitors for exactly the same product. He did everything he said he would and was on time at each visit. I am very happy to recommend him and will use Leamington Blinds every time I need more blinds.
Were very helpful, friendly, polite, fast and efficient.
Excellent service from start to finish.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Another great job from Jamie and team can’t recommend them enough.
Amazing job with my blinds from start to finish they look amazing. Jamie and Karen have being fantastic and I’m so impressed I will be using them for more blinds in my house. Thanks again guys
We have used Leamington Blinds previously. On both occasions Jamie has provided a professional and seamless service. His advice on choice/types of materials and fittings was very helpful and the products his company provides are very competitively priced.

Following an appointment to measure up and discuss our requirements, quotes were received the same day. From placing the order to fitting the process was uncomplicated and communication regarding fitting dates was swift.

Jamie fitted the blinds he supplied for our refurbished bathrooms with care and attention to detail. He is a tidy worker and left no dust or mess.

Jamie obviously takes great pride in his business and this is clear in the first class service he offers.

We would have no hesitation in recommending Leamington Blinds and will definitely use the company again.
We have used Leamington blinds on several of our houses and works place. Jamie is very knowledgeable and spends plenty of time going through all of the products. We received the quote shortly afterwards and it proved to be very reasonable compared to other companies. When Jamie and the team turn up they are very smart and professional and the workmanship is fantastic, they are polite and leave no mess.
This is one of the best companies I have come across for sometime and I would highly recommend them. It’s nice to know there are good companies around like this well done and keep up the good work.
I have used Leamington Blinds several times in the past. I have had conservatory blinds, solid wood blinds and perfect fit blinds. The choice of fabrics and colours is extensive. Fitting was done quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend Leamington Blinds.
Excellent service from start to finish would recommend this company to everyone
I have used Leamington blinds on a few occasions. And from start to finish every aspect is taken care of. The customer service is outstanding and Jamie and his team are very polite and professional. The overall experience was perfection
The initial quote was misleading in the way that it was worded and set out, hence it appeared very expensive. After a phone call, the situation was clarified, but I could have been put off by this and taken it no further.
However, we did proceed and were very pleased with the blinds.
Hi,

Thank you for your Review, since fitting your blinds in July we have changed our quoting process so it is now much easier to understand for everyone.
excellent advise and service, trustworthy , and priced sensibly!
From measuring, selection of blinds to price and fitting, I couldn’t be more happy with Leamington Blinds. An absolutely excellent service, which was priced within £s of the online competition (which didn’t include fitting). Highly recommended.
Very pleased with the blinds thanks Jamie
Fantastic service from start to finish. Great price too! I would definitely recommend.
Service was great and blinds look really nice. Jamie was so efficient and Karen sorted my order efficiently. I highly recommend them.
We have just had new shutters fitted to our downstairs windows and Venetian blinds to our bathrooms - we’re delighted with the quality of them and the way in which they’ve been fitted. Everything arrived in the timeframe expected. Excellent job and would definitely recommend! Thank you.
Excellent service. Offered and explained alternative options. Fitted professionally in good time, at a competitive price. Worked with a smile and always considerate.
Leamington Blinds is rated 4.94 based on 106 reviews