Leamington Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leamington Blinds
Telephone
Read Leamington Blinds Reviews

About Leamington Blinds:

Leamington Blinds is a small, family-run company comprised of a dedicated and passionate team. Customer service is at the heart of everything we do, which is why we are fully committed to providing a personal, friendly service to each and every customer.

We are with you every step of the way, from initial enquiry to final installation of your brand new blinds, our team is on hand to offer all the insight, advice and assistance you need.

Since we were established only a few years ago, Leamington Blinds has grown to hold a fantastic reputation amongst our customers, which has been built up through word of mouth and recommendations.

Our dedication to providing workmanship and support of the highest standards has allowed us to develop a great reputation online, and our consistent level of positive feedback is something we are immensely proud of.

Serving commercial and domestic clients throughout Leamington Spa, Leamington Blinds always aims to bring the best possible service to all our customers. If you would like to arrange a free home visit and measuring service, or need some friendly advice on the most suitable set of blinds for your home, simply get in touch with us today. We are always happy to help.

01926 350885

sales@leamingtonblinds.co.uk

61 Goodfellow streetLeamington Spa

Tell us how Leamington Blinds made you happy
Excellent service. Offered and explained alternative options. Fitted professionally in good time, at a competitive price. Worked with a smile and always considerate.
Very efficient service with Jason turning up early to measure and show available blinds. Can thoroughly recommend Leamington blinds
We have used Leamington blinds on a few occasions & had very good service from them for a good price
Very happy with the service and price would definitely recommend
Fast friendly service from everyone good price and fitting
I needed a left hand opening for a long blind which most companies I contacted wasn’t able to supply but Leamington Blinds was able to fit. Very pleased with result Jamie and his colleague was very polite and done a lovely job and there was no mess or damage to windows I would Highly Recommend
Excellent Service
Well specified scoping visit and clear information about products and lead time. Installation was quick and hassle-free. Would definitely buy again.
1st class service. fast and efficient. it was a pleasure to use a good family run local business .Great service thankyou to Jamie and mum Karen.
I am really pleased with the blinds fitted by Leamington Blinds. A very professional company with expert fitters. They turned up at the agreed time and the quote was very competitive. I have had many positive comments about the blinds fitted to the shallow bay window at the front of the house and I absolutely love the the green blinds fitted into the conservatory doors. I will definitely use them again and I have strongly recommended them to our family and friends. Mrs O'Nions, Warwick
Most professional first class service. A great help with selection followed by excellent installation. A reliable pathway towards a very satisfactory result. Many thanks.
Excellent service and fitting, thank you
Fantastic service from start to finnish. We are so pleased with our new blinds. I would highly recommend Leamington blinds.
Besides mix up in arranging the initial date; the organisation is organised and provides efficient services that are value for money.
Good service and reasonable prices.
I am really pleased with my blinds good quality perfect fit and just what I wanted. Measured up and fitted within a matter of weeks. Worth the wait - thank you!
Very efficient - very pleased with our blinds.
Holly&Jamie were quick & efficient, we love the blinds and would have them again and have recommended to freinds.
Fantastic service very profesional. Really good job of installing the blinds
Good price, prompt installation, and follow-up support
Leamington Blinds is rated 4.94 based on 87 reviews