JULIA ROSE Reviews

of reviewers recommend JULIA ROSE

info@julia-rose.co.uk

Tell us how JULIA ROSE made you happy
The scarf is beautiful both in muted colours and texture. Delivery hiccup was sorted extremely quickly and efficiently. Will definitely recommend.
Ordering was easy - delivery very quick - I was actually surprised how quickly it came - well packed
Very pleased with my heart bracelet, so many compliments from people. A positive experience buying from Julia.
Really friendly, helpful and informed me of all changes by phone sent me my order tracking no via e-mail an followed up by phone personally a truly pleasurable company to deal with
Love my Ponchos.
Such lovely items. Great prices and prompt delivery.
JULIA ROSE 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Bought two star multi strand bracelets. One as a gift for a friend and one for myself. They are so pretty and beautifully made. They come so nicely packaged too. Amazinglt quick delivery. Slight mix up with my order and was rectified with no question. Will definitely shop here again. Thank you Julia Rose.
Lovely website with lots of pretty things.
Lovely product quick service thank you!
Beautiful products and amazing service with very speedy delivery! Can't ask for more- excellent company
Delivered within a couple of days of ordering . Fantastic product will defo shop with you again 😀
Absolutely beautiful little bag, quick delivery, 5*
Love everything I've bought from you and will buy from you again Thank you x
Purchased a hand bag for which I am very pleased with. The pictures were very good, it was just what I was looking for.
Lovely, quality product. Perfect gift for a friend. Quick and reliable service.
Excellent service. Highly recommended
Easy website to use, quick delivery & good quality items. Very happy with my purchases.
Lovely little bracelet - actually bought one as a gift but liked it so much and so reasonably priced couldn’t resist buying myself one too!
Beautiful bracelet. Always a bit dubious with magnetised closings but this one is really strong and does not come undone. Everyone has commented on my bracelet and how lovely it is!
Very pleased with the beautiful bracelet that arrived this morning.
JULIA ROSE is rated 4.90 based on 112 reviews