JULIA ROSE Reviews

of reviewers recommend JULIA ROSE

info@julia-rose.co.uk

Tell us how JULIA ROSE made you happy
Lovely, quality product. Perfect gift for a friend. Quick and reliable service.
I had to pretend I lived in the UK rather than Australia in order to order the item, so I used used my sister’s address. Don’t you want orders from overseas??
Did I miss the postage charge? Not very obvious. And £4.50 excessive for an item which fits in an envelope....
Hi Elaine. Thank you for your review. The £4.50 charge covers everything including bags, heavyweight wraps and scarves which cost more than £4.50 to post 1st Class. Over £40.00 spend postage is free. I live rurally with an 8 mile round trip to the post office which incurs fuel and transport costs. Packing is also another cost. My products are all very well and fairly priced other businesses just add the postage to the item. I'm sorry you are disappointed, but know you will love my products when you receive them. I posted yours this morning for you. Hope you will shop with me again. Kindest regards Julia
Excellent service. Highly recommended
Easy website to use, quick delivery & good quality items. Very happy with my purchases.
Lovely little bracelet - actually bought one as a gift but liked it so much and so reasonably priced couldn’t resist buying myself one too!
Beautiful bracelet. Always a bit dubious with magnetised closings but this one is really strong and does not come undone. Everyone has commented on my bracelet and how lovely it is!
Very pleased with the beautiful bracelet that arrived this morning.
Really pleased with my necklace and it arrived quickly and packaged carefully.
In two words, first class, quality of product, communication, and of course customer service all quite amazing, a real pleasure to be a customer, nothing was too much trouble, keep it up please and many thanks.
The shawl I originally ordered was out if stock but I was offered an alternative at the same price and I'm delighted with it. Beautiful colours and so soft. Feels like a little bit of luxury. Very handy during the evenings sittkng in the garden and when i was at a recent outdoor wedding. Lots of compliments and i was very impressed with the customer service. I was delighted with my experience
Excellent quality and fast delivery. Would highly recommend
Thanks the wooden hearts look wonderful
Delighted with my bracelet. Arrived in a beautifully presented package - thank you Julia Rose!
I loved the three colour stars bracelet. It arrived the very next day after ordering it and packaging was good. Unfortunately, I lost it the first time I wore it as the magnetic fastening probably wasn't powerful enough. I am considering ordering another as I really liked it, but I'm slightly wary of wearing it in case I lost another one.
Found Julia Rose as they had stock of items that were sold out elsewhere. Very quick to despatch our purchase and called up to confirm postage details. Would certainly return due to great customer service.
Ordered two bracelets, prompt delivery, love them and both have received many compliments…. Will deffo shop with you again x
I love it nice necklace
I loved the bracelets, very good quality and fab value for money. I wear mine every day!
Great super service