Jade Ashley Tierney Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jade Ashley Tierney
Love this print! Arrived early in great condition. Packaging was a nice added touch too! Thank you! X
Jade Ashley Tierney 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Thanks for your order :)
I commissioned a piece for one of my best friends, and gave Jade just a vague idea of what I was looking for (and I mean SUPER vague, just a theme) and she created the most perfect and special piece. Both my friend and I were truly blown away and we could really see how much emotion Jade put into it. She took something abstract and brought it to life in a truly beautiful way. Thank you, Jade!!
I purchased a print of a cup with a love heart coming out of the top looking like steam. It is a beautiful piece and goes lovely in my kitchen. Jades prints are amazing quality and a very good price for what you’re getting. Would 100% recommend to others!
Jade Ashley Tierney 5 star review on 6th May 2021
I ordered the teacup print in black and white and It arrived within 5 days of ordering. This unique and minimalist print is perfect for my kitchen. I would highly recommend.
Jade Ashley Tierney 5 star review on 5th May 2021
I ordered Jades amazing coffee prints 😍 they perk up my kitchen ... the paper is really good quality and the packaging had a really nice touch. I was so excited when they arrived.
Love this A5 print, very good quality, quick delivery and great packaging which was a nice surprise. This is the perfect gift and will definitely be purchasing more prints! Thank you!
Jade Ashley Tierney 5 star review on 28th April 2021
We absolutely love the one line piece you created for our living room... The colours match perfectly! Thanks so much. X
Jade Ashley Tierney 5 star review on 4th March 2021 Jade Ashley Tierney 5 star review on 4th March 2021
I'm so pleased you love it!
Amazing print, thank you!
Jade Ashley Tierney 5 star review on 2nd March 2021