weareyourit Reviews

of reviewers recommend weareyourit
Read weareyourit Reviews
Came on time, polite and friendly, did what I needed.
Luigi was outstandingly helpful on two occasions. I am extremely grateful to him.
BRILLIANT - 1st Class - 5 STARS Great company to work with. Keep up the good work lads. Russell King - Entertainments
Service was excellent.
I rang IT4Home, and Luigi rang back after 1-2 hours (can't remember exactly) and quickly solved my problem.
I rang IT 4 Home because we couldn't access our email accounts so I rang and asked for help, By using the team viewer which was installed on my computer your team were able to sort out my problem and I was able to do my Pilates session on Zoom within 15 minutes. Brilliant support. Thank you so much!
We have used IT 4Home for the 7 years we have lived in York. They have been excellent, responsive, prompt, and have always done what was required. Recently, in a panic, I thought our computer was under ransomware - they reacted quickly, reassuringly, and isolated and solved the problem. I recommend this organisation unhesitatingly.
Luigi was very professional and efficiently solved my previously insoluble problems. This was personally and pleasantly achieved. Thankyou! Ken Scaife
Excellent service explained in detail what was been done Thank you
The service was straight-forward, efficient and comfortable.
I am 78, and registered sight impaired. Jake listened to my difficulties and tweaking the system to my personal needs, explained what he was doing in layman's terms. Professional, kind and helpful throughout.
As usual, very efficient, friendly and helpful.
I asked how to change the orientation of video recordings on my PC, as my recordings were showing me as a left-handed violin play and I am right handed. The tech assistance was unable to resole this issue. I later found that it was possible to change the orientation when recording on Zoom. Really not a hardware issue, but I thought some assistance may have been forthcoming. No worries, things are still good. Kind regards, Stephen W J Campbell
Thank you for your constructive feedback. Apologies if we have not met your expectations on this occasion. You've been a fantastic longstanding client so we'll make sure we make it up to you next time you need us.
I really cant say how pleased I am with the service I receive from IT 4 Home, they really know their stuff and solved my issue within no time at all. Well done to you all.
IT 4 Home has supplied me with an excellent service since the start of our contract. Would highly recomend them to anyone.
Always friendly and helpful
Always excellent service
Always a pleasure to deal with IT 4 Home...great people.
HAVE PHONED IN UMPTEEN TIMES OVER A PERIOD OF TIME AND HAVE BEEN OFFERED EXCELLENT SERVICE ON EACH OCCASION. EVERY CALL HAS BEEN MET WITH GREAT HELP AND POLITENESS AND MANY TINY PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN SORTED OVER THE HOME LINK. WELL WORTH THE ANNUAL FEE.
These guys are my trusted local supplier - competent, reliable and helpful. They can fix lots of issues remotely. They've also supplied my laptop, various spares and virus protection over the years.
weareyourit is rated 4.85 based on 53 reviews