IT 4 Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend IT 4 Home
Read IT 4 Home Reviews
Luigi was very professional and efficiently solved my previously insoluble problems. This was personally and pleasantly achieved. Thankyou! Ken Scaife
Excellent service explained in detail what was been done Thank you
The service was straight-forward, efficient and comfortable.
I am 78, and registered sight impaired. Jake listened to my difficulties and tweaking the system to my personal needs, explained what he was doing in layman's terms. Professional, kind and helpful throughout.
As usual, very efficient, friendly and helpful.
I asked how to change the orientation of video recordings on my PC, as my recordings were showing me as a left-handed violin play and I am right handed. The tech assistance was unable to resole this issue. I later found that it was possible to change the orientation when recording on Zoom. Really not a hardware issue, but I thought some assistance may have been forthcoming. No worries, things are still good. Kind regards, Stephen W J Campbell
Thank you for your constructive feedback. Apologies if we have not met your expectations on this occasion. You've been a fantastic longstanding client so we'll make sure we make it up to you next time you need us.
I really cant say how pleased I am with the service I receive from IT 4 Home, they really know their stuff and solved my issue within no time at all. Well done to you all.
IT 4 Home has supplied me with an excellent service since the start of our contract. Would highly recomend them to anyone.
Always friendly and helpful
Always excellent service
Always a pleasure to deal with IT 4 Home...great people.
HAVE PHONED IN UMPTEEN TIMES OVER A PERIOD OF TIME AND HAVE BEEN OFFERED EXCELLENT SERVICE ON EACH OCCASION. EVERY CALL HAS BEEN MET WITH GREAT HELP AND POLITENESS AND MANY TINY PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN SORTED OVER THE HOME LINK. WELL WORTH THE ANNUAL FEE.
These guys are my trusted local supplier - competent, reliable and helpful. They can fix lots of issues remotely. They've also supplied my laptop, various spares and virus protection over the years.
IT 4 Home are an exceptionally good company to deal with in the world of computing, very reliable and highly recommended.
Always there.
Spot on prompt and helpful problem solution. Thank you
all excelent, Peter Netherwood
Help with getting rid of obtrusive pop-ups, check-up and advice on aging printer. Friendly, helpful and polite as ever.
Not being very computer savy, they are always available to sort out my computer or phone problems. A quice and efficent service.
Friendly and efficient - would certainly recommend!
IT 4 Home is rated 4.85 based on 46 reviews