IT 4 Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend IT 4 Home
Read IT 4 Home Reviews
As usual, very efficient, friendly and helpful.
I asked how to change the orientation of video recordings on my PC, as my recordings were showing me as a left-handed violin play and I am right handed.
The tech assistance was unable to resole this issue.
I later found that it was possible to change the orientation when recording on Zoom.
Really not a hardware issue, but I thought some assistance may have been forthcoming.
No worries, things are still good.
Kind regards, Stephen W J Campbell
Thank you for your constructive feedback. Apologies if we have not met your expectations on this occasion. You've been a fantastic longstanding client so we'll make sure we make it up to you next time you need us.
I really cant say how pleased I am with the service I receive from IT 4 Home, they really know their stuff and solved my issue within no time at all.
Well done to you all.
IT 4 Home has supplied me with an excellent service since the start of our contract. Would highly recomend them to anyone.
Always friendly and helpful
Always excellent service
Always a pleasure to deal with IT 4 Home...great people.
HAVE PHONED IN UMPTEEN TIMES OVER A PERIOD OF TIME AND HAVE BEEN OFFERED EXCELLENT SERVICE ON EACH OCCASION. EVERY CALL HAS BEEN MET WITH GREAT HELP AND POLITENESS AND MANY TINY PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN SORTED OVER THE HOME LINK. WELL WORTH THE ANNUAL FEE.
These guys are my trusted local supplier - competent, reliable and helpful. They can fix lots of issues remotely. They've also supplied my laptop, various spares and virus protection over the years.
IT 4 Home are an exceptionally good company to deal with in the world of computing, very reliable and highly recommended.
Always there.
Spot on prompt and helpful problem solution. Thank you
all excelent, Peter Netherwood
Help with getting rid of obtrusive pop-ups, check-up and advice on aging printer. Friendly, helpful and polite as ever.
Not being very computer savy, they are always available to sort out my computer or phone problems. A quice and efficent service.
Friendly and efficient - would certainly recommend!
Excellent service! Would highly recommend and will certainly use again.
The service has been very good. I am very satisfied.
Always ready to help as soon as I ring. Thank you.
Getting good home IT support nowadays is minefield, as I know to my cost. So it is encouraging to have had such good service and performance from IT4Home who examined my ailing desktop, made recommendations, fixed the problems and had the computer quickly available again and at a reasonable price. Refreshingly good service from an IT support business. Thanks!
IT 4 Home is rated 4.83 based on 42 reviews