IT 4 Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend IT 4 Home
Read IT 4 Home Reviews
IT 4 Home has supplied me with an excellent service since the start of our contract. Would highly recomend them to anyone.
Always friendly and helpful
Always excellent service
Always a pleasure to deal with IT 4 Home...great people.
HAVE PHONED IN UMPTEEN TIMES OVER A PERIOD OF TIME AND HAVE BEEN OFFERED EXCELLENT SERVICE ON EACH OCCASION. EVERY CALL HAS BEEN MET WITH GREAT HELP AND POLITENESS AND MANY TINY PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN SORTED OVER THE HOME LINK. WELL WORTH THE ANNUAL FEE.
These guys are my trusted local supplier - competent, reliable and helpful. They can fix lots of issues remotely. They've also supplied my laptop, various spares and virus protection over the years.
IT 4 Home are an exceptionally good company to deal with in the world of computing, very reliable and highly recommended.
Always there.
Spot on prompt and helpful problem solution. Thank you
all excelent, Peter Netherwood
Help with getting rid of obtrusive pop-ups, check-up and advice on aging printer. Friendly, helpful and polite as ever.
Not being very computer savy, they are always available to sort out my computer or phone problems. A quice and efficent service.
Friendly and efficient - would certainly recommend!
Excellent service! Would highly recommend and will certainly use again.
The service has been very good. I am very satisfied.
Always ready to help as soon as I ring. Thank you.
Getting good home IT support nowadays is minefield, as I know to my cost. So it is encouraging to have had such good service and performance from IT4Home who examined my ailing desktop, made recommendations, fixed the problems and had the computer quickly available again and at a reasonable price. Refreshingly good service from an IT support business. Thanks!
Always available to help with my computing problems and very efficient in sorting them out.
I have been a personal customer for IT 4 Home for quite a few years now and have always found them to be extremely helpful and polite - even when giving advice over the 'phone to a computer illiterate like me! They have even gone out of their way to help when I purchased a new laptop and wanted all the data from my old laptop transferring over and my new laptop setting up. They were brill! I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone. Great service.
Very pleased with IT 4 HOME.AFter being dismissed by a previous PC repairer and told to buy new laptop,IT4 HOME found out the problem,it was just my charger lead not working,plus they also updated my laptop and fitted extra data facility.Saving me many hundreds more
IT 4 Home is rated 4.87 based on 39 reviews