Interio Flooring Reviews

info@interioflooring.co.uk

F11 Tanfield Lea Business Centre
Tanfield Lea

Tell us how Interio Flooring made you happy
I bought a real oak brushed and oiled floor from Interio Flooring. The flooring stole the show at a family gathering, I’ve highly recommended interio to the friends I had over!
Ordered for a full new house build prices were extremely competitive and the customer service and delivery was excellent will be using these guys again!
Ordered engineered wood from Interio last week and couldn't be more thrilled with it. Absolutely love it and it was the best value for money I could find! Thank you Interio!
Extremely happy with my flooring, would have been 5 stars if the sample that came had arrived a little sooner.
Very friendly staff, very easy to use website and will be recommending to family and friends
The overall service from start to finish is exceptional and couldn’t ask for better! The range of products Interio Flooring have leaves plenty of room for many options and were more than helpful in helping me choose my desired product for my home, would definitely recommend!
All round good product and customer service.
New living room carpet, really happy with the quality and service received from Interio Flooring
Really helpful staff and their wood flooring is exceptional quality. Will definitely reorder and will be recommending them to my friends. A great find!
Great flooring, looks fantastic! Friendly staff who are super helpful to help make sure we bought the correct product for our bathroom.
Recently moved and needed to change the flooring, these guys hooked me up and at a great price - would highly recommend! Thanks again
Supper helpful customer service with useful product knowledge, product arrived and was installed, extremely pleased with it. Really good products and service
Interio Flooring helped me with measuring and selecting the right floor for my requirements. Can't fault there professional and reliable service.
Interio Flooring is rated 4.77 based on 13 reviews