Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
Advisor was really friendly and very professional a credit to you company
Excellent service, friendly and quick
Very quick and straightforward service .
Lovely friendly service Conner was excellent
The person I dealt with was so polite and knowledgeable. Fast and efficient service. Would recommend all day long.
Very helpful and clear, very polite.
Nothing too much trouble .to find the best policy for me
The gentleman who took my enquiry was very professional & helpful, all in all very good experience
Your colleagues are so helpful. Polite and a joy to talk too.
Very good his name is Kieran and he was excellent I would give 5stars
Really helpful and got what i wanted for much cheaper than i thought
Claire, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Needed to sort out life insurance to pay mortgage off. Due to my own circumstances it wasn't an easy task but Emma did a fantastic job sorting it all out. Well impressed with service
Thank you so much for your kind words, Paul. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Took a life plan out and Dominic spoke to me on the telephone -totally professional and really friendly - did a brilliant job
Thank you so much for your kind words, Alison. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Liam, the gentleman who took me through this process was super, full of help and patience with me. Thank you.
Julie, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Excellent service all explained so I understand everything that I needed to know
Dawn, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Brilliant and wonderful and honestly nice to talk to If everybody can be like that the world would be a better place
Thank you so much for your kind words, Cecil. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Connor from Inspired was really polite and very helpful when I was looking for Life Insurance. Helped me to chose the right amount for my family without being pushy or trying to sell me anything I didn't want. ( Which I did find from other insures! ) Thank you 😊
Caroline, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Nice good Beatiful amezing Everting THANKS
Francisco, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Very informative and helpful. Shame about the con of a loan promise. But the insurance side were very helpful
Thank you so much for your kind words, Jonathan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Were sorry about the confusion with the loan and it is being looked into.
Good service well explained no hard sell
Thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Inspired Protect is rated 4.87 based on 754 reviews