Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
Very helpful, and sorted my insurance very quickly 👍
Billy, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Very informative and helpful
Kerry, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Vanessa was very nice and helpful
Marc, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Very good and Ashley was brilliant thankyou Nigel Mason
Nigel, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Dominic was very chatty and helpful felt very at ease, made buying life assurance easy.
Samantha, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Kind, friendly and not pushy. Explained well but also listened to answers and questions.
Marjorie, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Found the whole experience easy and informative. The guy who helped me out was excellent (Kieran).
Thank you so much for your kind words, John-Adam. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
You were very helpful
Joseph, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
The agent I dealt with was extremely concise & professional in giving me all of the facts that I required to make an informed decision on which Insurance Company to take out a policy with
Stuart, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
It was great and done in good time the gentleman who set it up was very good and clear I really appreciate his good competence, thanks
James, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
The consultant who looked after me throughout this process, Lewis, was extremely patient and explained all the information in a clear and concise manner, it was a pleasure to navigate through the information and commit to a life insurance policy.
Christine, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Fantastic service lovely friendly so helpful. Credit to the young lady who sorted the perfect insurance for me thank you 👍🏼
Gary, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Very friendly and knowledge staff no pressure sale
Thank you so much for your kind words, Mark. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Domanic called me and talked me through my options. He is very good at his job. It felt like I was talking to a very interesting friend. I feel secure and happy with the insurance he found and arranged for me. An enjoyable experience.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Helen. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very polite and efficient
David, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Professional individual who explained everything simplistically and with clarity.
Mandy, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Spoke with a very lovely lady called Vanessa, who was helpful throughout and explained everything clearly. Very happy with the service. Thank you
Thank you so much for your kind words, Hayley. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
They made everything so Easy for me . Their costumer services was Impeccable
Shanelle, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Easy to get life insurance
Herbert, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Laura was very good . Understood all my needs and delivered what I wanted from life insurance.
Michael, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Inspired Protect is rated 4.83 based on 155 reviews