Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
Very polite and efficient
David, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Professional individual who explained everything simplistically and with clarity.
Mandy, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Spoke with a very lovely lady called Vanessa, who was helpful throughout and explained everything clearly. Very happy with the service. Thank you
Thank you so much for your kind words, Hayley. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
They made everything so Easy for me . Their costumer services was Impeccable
Shanelle, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Easy to get life insurance
Herbert, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Laura was very good . Understood all my needs and delivered what I wanted from life insurance.
Michael, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
5/5... I been Thinkin about gettin a life insurance policy for a little while now I’m 53... and after talkin to Lewis he sorted me out one I could easily afford over a certain time.. a policy what covers life insurance and sort my daughters out.. so I can sleep better now and feel they won’t b put upon once I leave once my times up..!!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Andrew. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
The women that rang me was extremely helpful, gave me choices what best suited me. Gave me the best 3 life insurance companies. Answered all my questions I asked and make sure I understood what it meant. And overall I was extremely satisfied with the customer service I received. 5 out of 5 from me.
Margaret, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
It’s good for everyone
John, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Excellent customer service
Jackie, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Excellent customer service
Jane, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Laura ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Took me thru everything, so I could make an informed choice, which I am very happy with
Secure that my daughter won’t b left with outstanding funeral costs
Would highly recommend for competitive prices and terms
Thank you so much for your kind words, Sharon. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very helpful advice vannessa was a star
Susan, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
The Advisor on the phone Nancy was brilliant and very helpful. it did take a while to go through everything but she was very good with the whole experiance and could not do enough.Thankyou again.
Phil, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
A very helpful team, pleasant and cheerful. Lewis was very patient and explained everything to me.
Christine, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Nancy was brilliant, professional and friendly. Spent time explaining the insurance policy in an understandable manner.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Louise. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Got us sorted explains well
Christine, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Polite and professional
Vivian, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Laura was very informative, very friendly, and was very good at selling the product.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Etta. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very pleased with the service i got Ashley was very helpful
Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Inspired Protect is rated 4.85 based on 138 reviews