Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
You set up my policy with the wrong name.
I was told one thing and then another!!!
Hi Edward, we would like to apologise for your negative experience with us. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that this time we didn’t. I can see that you have already spoken to our customer Services Team who have corrected the mistake to your satisfaction. Please accept our sincere apologies.
Royal London advertisement on tv for life insurance is pay over £7 a month get the first month free and get a £100 shopping voucher but you have said no to that so I have emailed Kieran Kelly to cancel my policy and if I don’t here back from him saying it’s cancelled you better not take payment out of my account
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the policy. I would like to clarify your point regarding Royal London issuing vouchers which can be confusing. As we are a broker we do not issues vouchers or cover your first payment. However if you go direct to Royal London they may be in a position to issue you vouchers subject to their T&C's. At no point in the call did you ask about vouchers otherwise Kieran would have explained this too you. The reason we don't issue vouchers is that as a broker we get preferential rates which mean more often than not you get more cover for less premium coming through us. As your policy is already set up we are not allowed to cancel a customers policy and would ask you to speak to Royal London directly as we cannot be held responsible for any subsequent payments. If you would like to discuss this further please call our Customer Services Manager on 01420 446135.
company has too many names as a pensioner this is very confusing and makes me wary of you
Hi George we would like to apologise for your negative experience with us. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind calling us on 01420 446135 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated.
I think the person I spoke to was very pushy for me to get the insurance out with you
Hi Margaret, we would like to apologise for your negative experience with us. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind calling us on 01420 446135 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated.
Inspired Protect is rated 4.87 based on 830 reviews