Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
Very good. Easy online insurance.
No time consuming questions.
Will recommend to family and friends.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Julie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Connor!! was Amazing and really helpful and Friendly on the phone.. Would 100% recommend.
Carina, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
I wish i could give more than 5 stars. My message was responded few seconds after submitted. Followed by a telephone call from brilliant Connor Hoskins who gave all the information I was looking for. He even managed to get me the right policy for me. My thanks goes to Connor Hoskins..Thank you so much.
Nyarai, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Your operator Carla was really good helpful and her knowledge was good and a very palate person thank you to her we got a good deal .
Fida, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Great customer service would recommend Connor was very helpful and explained everything clearly
Jessica, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Very efficient and knowledgable
Thank you so much for your kind words, Noel. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very good customer service very polite abd helpful
Vincent, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Ashley was very informative and discussed all my options clearly giving me I hope the best one for me.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Janice. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
I was not happy when they got my address wrong but otherwise they did very well and rectified the issue. There advice and suggestions were very useful and valuable in making a decision.
Ramesh, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Very clearly explained good customer service
Thank you so much for your kind words, Darren. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Really helpful and friendly Kieran was brilliant, got us a great price on life insurance. Would definitely recommend.
Fabulous service and the guy who took my call was very pleasant and professional. Asset to your company.
Jane, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Nancy who dealt with my enquiry was more than helpful, the was a pleasure to talk to.
Stephen, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
I must say that the assistant who spoke to me on the phone was very helpful and knowledgable with everything I asked. The issue was the company Legal and General with them demanded extra information that is not advertised or it says you won’t need to do to get insured. I was not prepared to start contacting my doctor for a medical report at this time of year and with the NHS and medical services busy with COVID-19 plus the £60 it would cost me.
Hi Nicholas, thanks for your review e really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Due to a further disclosure relating to travel the insure wanted some more information. In regards to any costs associated with setting up the policy, L&G would not pass that charge onto you. Also L&G would contact your doctor directly. it would only be necessary for you to contact them if they were not responding to their requests etc.
I was extremely happy with everything I was told and everything was exactly what I was looking for I will be recommend you highly
Michael, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Kieran Kelly is very good and talked me thru Plus he doesn’t mind having a laugh about it nice one thanx a lot
Thank you so much for your kind words, Carl. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
I was told one thing and then another!!!
Hi Edward, we would like to apologise for your negative experience with us. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that this time we didn’t. I can see that you have already spoken to our customer Services Team who have corrected the mistake to your satisfaction. Please accept our sincere apologies.
Royal London advertisement on tv for life insurance is pay over £7 a month get the first month free and get a £100 shopping voucher but you have said no to that so I have emailed Kieran Kelly to cancel my policy and if I don’t here back from him saying it’s cancelled you better not take payment out of my account
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the policy. I would like to clarify your point regarding Royal London issuing vouchers which can be confusing. As we are a broker we do not issues vouchers or cover your first payment. However if you go direct to Royal London they may be in a position to issue you vouchers subject to their T&C's. At no point in the call did you ask about vouchers otherwise Kieran would have explained this too you. The reason we don't issue vouchers is that as a broker we get preferential rates which mean more often than not you get more cover for less premium coming through us.
As your policy is already set up we are not allowed to cancel a customers policy and would ask you to speak to Royal London directly as we cannot be held responsible for any subsequent payments.
If you would like to discuss this further please call our Customer Services Manager on 01420 446135.
Both Connor & Kieran have been very helpful and professional including giving me the advice options available to enable me to make the choice most suitable for my circumstances.
Thank you so much f or your kind words, Mark. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very helpful and I was very happy with the service
Tracey, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Inspired Protect is rated 4.87 based on 504 reviews