Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
Ashley Papworth explained the products available extremely knowledgable , courteous and helpful throughout.
Alexander, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
The broken was very friendly and spoke clear
He also gave me the opportunity to choose from group of other insurance companies
Thank you so much for your kind words, Anne. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us
Spoke to Nancy and she was amazing, she made the process so comfortable. Went through everything properly.
Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Fazah. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us
Very helpful and explained in detail.
Puvaneswari, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Tom is very helpful.
Lorena, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Excellent service off Laura @ inspired protect. Explained everything clear and got me the best deal
John, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
The consultant was polite and very courteous, and she explained things in a simple layperson way which was very easy to understand. I am happy with my purchase
Very helpful and thorough
Very helpful and friendly polite answered all my questions found everything very satisfactory
John, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
The whole experience was great. Lewis was very friendly and helpful and made me feel at ease. Didn’t think getting life insurance would be so easy.
Kelly, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
They are very professional and very well mannered in answering your questions whatever that may be! And very friendly too!
Catherine, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Very pleasent and helpful.
Richard, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Laura toj me through the whole procedure of deciding on an insurance. She was very professional and courteous to me
Thank you so much for your kind words, Jennifer. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
great to work with and great clear policy
Matthew, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Tom was very helpful. And made sure that the policy was correct and gave me the right cover and the maximum term.
needs to slow down when asking questions regarding any health issues as went through them quite rapid
Thanks for the feedback Annette, we will review the call and feedback to the Sales Agent.
Great service found be a good price on my policy
Charlotte, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
I was really happy with the friendly and very helpful service i was given. A true please to deal with..
Thank you so much for your kind words, Jamie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Jade was brilliant
Inspired protec need to know their team make the company what it is.
Allan, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Very polite ,happy man I spoke to he was very helpful and helped me understand the policy better because I didn't have a clue ,now I have one that suits me and my family ,thanks kieran.
Blair, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Inspired Protect is rated 4.85 based on 138 reviews