Infinity Computers Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Infinity Computers Limited
Read Infinity Computers Limited Reviews

About Infinity Computers Limited:

We are Infinity Computers - a PC Hardware retailer, we also specialise in Custom Builds, Gaming Peripherals and servicing. We are Essex based and can provide your servicing needs.

07545195314

admin@infinitycomputers.co.uk

152-160 City Road, , London

Excellent daily communication to get an issue resolved perfectly. The item purchased was well packaged and had no damage. It arrived 1 day after the earliest estimated time that amazon gave which was confirmed in messages. Considering the current shortage on these items it was an impressive turn around of only 5 days from time of purchase.
I bought a GPU from Infinity Computers and I received great Customer Service and the delivery was on time. Great Company.
Amazing service and super fast dispatch times! The exact gpu I wanted wasn’t listed, they managed to source one for me at a great price! Highly recommend!
I received my order of Corsair 750W psu and piXL 27" 144Hz Curved monitor. These are exactly what I wanted. Thank you for the help, great communication from staff and good shipping. Then ordered more. second monitor, RTX 3060 Ti and AMD Ryzen 7 3700X. I'm sure i'll be ordering from you again :).
Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 11th July 2021 Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 11th July 2021 Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Thanks for taking the time to rate us, we really appreciate it! :)
Ordered an RTX 3060 which arrived swiftly (considering the lack of stock elsewhere) and very well packaged. Owner has always been very transparent and has updated me constantly via discord the whole time. 10/10 will be using again in the future.
Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable service. Product delivered as expected. Very happy with my purchase, can't recommend this company enough!
Decent price, quick delivery, no problems, thanks
So helpful in getting me the product. Amazing service. Customer should close there eye and do business with them. They are in safe hands.
Thank you for taking the time to rate us Pronobesh! We really appreciate the positive feedback.
Great service, fast and friendly! When I realised that I couldn't actually fit my new gpu they offered a quick and easy solution! Thanks again!
Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Kai at Infinity was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about PC components when buying my 3060ti. Fast delivery and very happy with the card!
Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for your kind words Kurt :)
Prompt service, happy with purchase
Thank you for taking the time to rate us Helen, your feedback really means a lot to us!
Infinity Computers Limited is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews