i3 Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend i3 Finance
Read i3 Finance Reviews

About i3 Finance:

Compare car finance and car loan deals online without affecting your credit score. ... Get the best deal that will suit your budget and affordability.

james.smith@i3.group

Hope Park
Coop Place
Rooley Lane

Tell us how i3 Finance made you happy
Very professional staf ,I'm so happy with the service. Thank you i3Finance
i3 Finance 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Fab service from start to finish Communication was second to none Richard was pleasant helpful and informative throughout the whole process Would definitely recommend
Fantastic efficient service, was happy throughout my dealings with i3 and most importantly the car I received I love! Thank you I3.
Highly recommend
Love my new car!! quick delivery and 5* customer service nothings too much trouble, would definitely recommend.
I am totally in love with my new car!
I hate car shopping from trawling around dealers to negotiating with sales people.
None of this here!
Clicked to order and my new car arrived on my drive!
Really simple and the staff are GREAT!
I am the envy of all my friends.
Couldn't recommend them more!
I'd give a million stars if I could! ;-)
i3 Finance 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Was so helpful from start to finish. Amazing staff Harry and Natalie especially made you feel no question was to small amazing customer service. Couldn’t ask for a more easier and less stressful transaction from filling in the form to receiving the car. Amazing company thanks so much would highly recommend.
i3 Finance 5 star review on 8th March 2021
I work nights and was able to order online; the car is outstanding not a mark. Highly recommended
Wow! So simple and easy. Amazing service
Bought a car from i3 recently it was a very stress free and easy experience everything was handled online. Very happy with the service would use again 😁
Great service while choosing car, however once bought not so happy. DVLA chasing me for non payment of tax for my part exchange car, really disappointing they have not done their part of transferring my car to them. Also was told they would sainatize the car new car when dropped off but they did not so I had to do it myself. Such a shame about their after service.
Not really reliable to partner with
Good Service
Would like to know why you need my bank details just to do a credit check was really interested found a car but that has put me off
I am sorry you feel this way. We have a certain number of lenders that require a bank validation as part of their process. These are generally the lenders that offer the best customer outcome e.g our prime lenders. If we identify a high probability of an acceptance with a prime lender who requires bank details, then it is in the best interests of the customer for us to go down this route.

We do have lenders that do not require bank details, however if we identify a lender that will provide a better customer outcome with bank details then we would have requested these on the basis of treating our customers fairly and obtaining the best outcome.

Maybe we need to consider how we explain this request, and we will for sure look into how we can better explain such requests, however it is genuinely in the customers best interest.
Thank.you for New cars..
Constant harassment. Used their online calculator to get a quote and they’ve submitted an application without my consent and sent me ten messages in five minutes. Wouldn’t go anywhere near them.
Hi,

Thank you for your review, I have checked your submissions on the system, and it came in twice once at 11:34 and another at 11:35, which would explain any duplicate messages. I have reported this to our IT department to look into in more detail to see if this was a technical error or a human error.

Your application at no point was submitted to any lenders, as you stated on your review, you were checking your eligibility. This is what the system did followed by explaining what documents would be required to proceed and the offering of assistance to help you find a vehicle.

We are a new start up business trying to do things differently, allowing a fully self-service car buying journey. It is sad for us to see our review score drop based on this experience.

We pride ourselves as one of the few car finance specialists that allows customers to check and/or apply for car finance without any annoying sales calls and providing an outstanding car buying experience.
Brilliant service everything done with the utmost professionalism.
Richard Brown went over and above to ensure I had a seamless journey from choosing to delivery of the car.
Would highly recommend
New car arrived today and it is immaculate. The service from Richard was superb. I was kept informed every step of the way and all questions were answered in seconds. By far and away the easiest way I’ve ever bought a car. 5 days from initial enquiry to my new car being delivered and I’m completely satisfied with every step of the process
From the start to end was an easy pain free process
Finance was in place. A1 driver Chad drove to deliver the car, completed the log book and car was taxed at the same time. All round 5 star from me
Well I had a little trouble to start with finally after 2-3 days of searching I decided to give them a call the call went straight thru to a lovely lady called Natalie who sorted everything out under 15-20 mins thank you once again Natalie x
From start to finish my account manager kept me upto date of where things were and the whole process took only 2 days and I am now just awaiting delivery of my car. #excited
i3 Finance is rated 4.70 based on 43 reviews