House of Astley Reviews

of reviewers recommend House of Astley
I have not received my purchase at the moment!
I was trying to order a mason Pearson hair brush from you and couldn’t proceed with the order. I kept trying and sent you emails but the guy answering them couldn’t help me and just told me to keep trying! Eventually I realised that I had to register with you before I could order it why didn’t he tell me that! Also why doesn’t your website say that ?
Hello Pamela Thank you for taking the trouble to provide a review - all feedback is important to us. I see you had problems removing one item from your checkout basket so apologize that the site didn't work for you as you were expecting. Just so you're aware, customers don't actually need to register to place an order, although obviously we do need your details in order to fulfil your order. I do hope that the brush you ordered was as expected and thank you for using House of Astley.
I am extremely disappointed and a little angry that a wonderful 90th birthday gift for my elderly sister (who is in a care home in Hove many miles away and who I have not been able to see for over a year) is not the DELUXE GIFT PACK which I thought I ordered. The contents were delivered in an old cardboard box and not in a GIFT PACK I feel very let down and wished I had bought a selection of FENJAL from Boots ....
House of Astley is rated 4.65 based on 55 reviews