House of Astley Reviews

of reviewers recommend House of Astley
Excellent product & comms. 1st class company.
I love Mason Pearson hairbrushes and House of Astley had them on special offer. I bought 2.
Fantastic company to deal with... will certainly buy from the House of Astley again!!! The only uk based firm I could find that stocked hard to find fragances for my mother's 7oth birthday... brought back many happy memories!!
Hi Diane Many thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated. We trust your mother enjoyed her 70th Birthday!! Kind regards The House of Astley Team
Good service and reasonable prices.
The service and speed of product was great. I wanted a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law and this was perfect, so thank you. She loved it!
Excellent service and delivery. They send what you order in a timely way. Couldn't fault them, and I sent via Australia to my mum in England.
Order arrived on time ,after a query about my order, good communication and kept me informed, would recommend house of astley to family and friends
Bought a beautiful hairbrush for my baby. Quickly delivered and best price I could find. Cheers
I received my items quickly, and they were exactly what I wanted. Can't fault the service.
Excellent reliable company
No problems
Good easy website to use, good variety, had what we were looking for, good value and arrived quickly and the gift was well received by the recipient
I love my Mason Pearson hairbrush. Thank you for your excellent service before Christmas. It was received as promised. Thank you again.
The hair brush arrived in good time, as promised.
Good value and exactly as advertised
House of Astley is rated 4.65 based on 55 reviews