HND Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend HND Property Services

info@hndpropertyservices.co.ul

Tell us how HND Property Services made you happy
The works were carried out in an excellent mannor keeping myself informed of the progress throughout the progress of the works. The areas were in constant use all the time by staff but no complaints were made at any time. The areas were always kept clean so staff were always able to continue working. The finished works were as expected and very happy with the finished article.
A first class service from start to finish. I am delighted with my new bathroom. Thank you
Professional service from start to finish, can highly recommend.gm
I am very happy with the outcome of my kitchen refurbishment project. The estimated time schedule was perfectly met. The cost estimate was also met
Paint and wallpapering

The job was completed to a very high standard and we were very pleased with the final result. Their attention to detail really showed through. The team delivered on their quote and timescale and were extremely hard working. Trustworthy and friendly team and would highly recommend.
Hnd team redecorated my one bedroom flat in Pimlico whilst the tenant was still living in it. The work included repainting of the whole flat together with the re-tiling of the bathroom and the kitchen. I found them to be very professional and their work of good quality and value. They were punctual, well mannered, trust worthy and gave good advice when issues with the re decorating work arose. They also left the flat clean and tidy after work each day. I continue to use their services when the need arises and would highly recommend them to anyone wishing to get similar work done on their property.
From start to finish we received excellent guidance and the finished kitchen work tops, sink and taps look perfect in every way complementing our cupboards. The Team employed were professional and pleasant. I cannot speak more highly and would not hesitate to recommend
Excellent workmanship by hard-working, competent and very willing team. The work was carried out in November/December, took just under 3 weeks to complete. The job was to remove an en-suite bathroom and replace it with a modern walk-in shower as I have mobility problems, new toilet, wash basin and built-under units. New, slip-resistant flooring too
Bathroom and ensuite were completed on time the fitter and supervisors knowledge and expertise was great. All work was completed to a very high standard very clean and tidy we were very pleased with the finished rooms and would not hesitate to engage them again.
Very professional and very hard working, they are a great team lovel.y people and very polite. I would always recommend this company you could not ask for a better job they are top class
I am so very pleased with the work they did for me.
Great team , very professional , they did an amazing job renewing my bathroom from a very old an a extra luxurious one in less then 14 days, ad after the job they keeping give you assistance almost h24 for any you need or in case of Problems ! Very very happy highly recommendation !!
Work was carried out very professionally. Workers arrived on time, were polite, knowledgeable and efficient. He was very friendly and helpful.
We found this company to give excellent service and they did a very professional job on our new bathroom. Any outstanding problems were sorted out promptly and the bathroom fitter was polite, patient and very professional. He tidied up each day of the two weeks he was at our house and did an outstanding job. He discussed any choices which had to be made and gave good advice. He arrived on time every day and worked very hard for long hours. We would thoroughly recommend this company.
The team have been responsive, flexible and accommodating throughout - and when I compared prices they are also value for money as well.
HND TEAM divided 1 room into two, decorating, bathroom work. Tiling as well.I'm ecstatic, can't fault it and would absolutely recommend them.
A very professional service, wonderful design and dedicated workmanship. They took 10 days to do a full renovation of a flat for us, dealing with decorating, carpentry, electrics and plumbing. Very efficient and cost effective compared to other contractors who quoted. Their communication was regular and effective i.e i did not need to get too involved as they just got on with it and took care of usual technical unforeseen issues that arise with construction. I'd highly recommend using them and I will use them again without hesitation
It is extremely rare to find a company that will complete any sort of building or renovation job on time, on budget and with impeccable service from start to finish. The renovation itself was done to a very high standard and the builders were polite, courteous and tidy... which is also a rarity.
I hired this company to work on floor and painting on my flat. The work was completed very fast and with extreme professionalism. The team fixed some issues in the flat that had nothing to do with the initial work. Everyone was really proactive and helpful. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone
Really nice guys , started off just fitting my kitchen but works been going well and I had finances in place to do a small refurbishment. No problems with the works easy to get on with. Would highly recommend them. Passed them over to two of my friend already.
Work was exceptional so pleased with the Quality of work I recommend this company 100%
HND Property Services is rated 4.87 based on 93 reviews