www.healthnutritionist.co.uk Reviews

5 Rating 3 Reviews
of reviewers recommend www.healthnutritionist.co.uk
Read www.healthnutritionist.co.uk Reviews

About www.healthnutritionist.co.uk:

Health Nutritionist is a nutrition clinic and business working to help you live a happier and healthier life.

We also provide training courses and mentoring opportunities for nutrition students and graduates.

charlotte@healthnutritionist.co.uk

Tell us how www.healthnutritionist.co.uk made you happy
Charlotte has been so helpful and supportive along my journey. She has really encouraged and enlightened me with so many things, I have found her advice to be invaluable! I feel equipped to continue on my journey and know that Charlotte is there if I need!
From the outset, Charlotte has provided all the advice, help and support that I had been seeking & struggling to find. Her indepth knowledge, training & experience has been, & continues to be, a life-line for me. She is always willing to listen with empathy to my concerns, explains clearly & clarifies any queries I may have. Charlotte constantly provides the appropriate guidance in a kind, gentle, positive & motivating way. I am so thankful that she is with me & supporting me on my journey of recovery. I cannot recommend Charlotte enough.
The freelance nutrition academy is very insightful and useful to anyone starting out in freelance nutrition.
Hi Amy Thank you for reviewing our freelance nutrition academy. The 2 full days have been designed to give you all the skills and knowledge required to help you set up a freelance business. I wish you all the best in your exciting career ahead. Thank you Charlotte
www.healthnutritionist.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews