Hardwarexpress Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hardwarexpress
Read Hardwarexpress Reviews

sales@hardwarexpress.co.uk

Unit 16, Central City Industrial Estate, Coventry

Excellent service. This is the second time I have bought the battery from Hardwarexpress. The battery arrived promptly. The customer support team is very helpful. Quick response to my query by email. This type of good services are not common. This will make me to comeback again.
Fast, efficient service. Will use again.
Excellent service. Good price and quality with a fst delivery.
absolutely brilliant service - I needed batteries for a newly acquired mobility scooter and they were delivered within 2 days - very well packed and good information would definitely recommend this company thank you very much
Great price, great packaging, next day delivery, great comms, honestly can't fault these guys. I wish every online purchase went this smoothly.
The right Battery, in the right time, in the right packaging... now my battery supplier of choice!
Dpd failed to deliver my battery. I have emailed and no one has got back to me.
Dear Zoe, sorry to hear you have not received your parcel I have looked at the tracking number I can see the courier tried to deliver twice, once on 14th Apr at 15:03 and again on 15th Apr 2021 at 14:36 on both occasions according to the courier no-one was available to sign for the package Thanks CS
BATTERIES ARRIVED THE NEXT DAY, SERVICE AND HELP EXCELLENT.
Battery was exactly the one I needed
I could not fault Hardwarexpress there was a little problem with delivery company and they soon sorted it out . I have used this company before and will do so in the future. R Hutton.
Very helpful in identifying batteries to fit various cyberpower UPS
first class service
found this battery to be a great alternative for yuasa and cost less, great service from Harwhare express
excellent service arrived right on time, the product worked perfectly
Perfect, easy service, great delivery will definitely use again.
A business that supplies... At a competitive price and delivers... I’ve not had a faulty battery that I’ve fitted to a stairlift yet and this is good. Was I to get a faulty battery I’m sure such will b resolved without fuss 😁
Excellent service. Easy to find the correct battery pack, fast delivery and reasonable price. Also a good / reputable brand of batteries supplied. Very pleased.
Excellent service, well packed and good price
Excellent service with prompt delivery of the correct parts - what more can you ask for?
Excellent service, very quick delivery and just what we needed.
Hardwarexpress is rated 4.83 based on 29 reviews