Gorgeous Alpacas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gorgeous Alpacas

About Gorgeous Alpacas:

Gorgeous Alpacas, the home of the best quality alpaca yarn sourced from British farms, and of other yarns from around the world sustainably sourced from independent suppliers. We've got yarn, knit and crochet kits, as well as a range of ready-to-wear

emma.adeane@gmail.com

Tell us how Gorgeous Alpacas made you happy
Lovely soft wool & great to knit into a scarf.
Lovely soft yarn in gorgeous colours. I bought 3 kits and so far only one made up. The pattern was easy to follow and the finished fingerless turned out well. Only 2 hats to knit now and I'm looking forward to getting started. The kits arrived quickly each in a little cotton bag, I was delighted with this little touch. I'll definitely be buying more.
The yarn is beautiful,soft & comfortable to knit with. I have used the yarn for hats & cushions so far & am delighted with the results I have achieved.
The yarn and pattern I received are great, beautiful soft yarn in a lovely purple/blue and a straightforward, well written pattern for a scarf/shawl that is perfect to knit in summer and will be so warm and cosy to wear in the winter.
Love the gorgeous alpaca wool, so good to knit with.
I’ve placed a few orders now and they have always arrived promptly in a fun little bag. The wool is lovely and soft and really easy to knit with. I use bamboo needles as they are lighter and the wool doesn’t “slide”. I have had a few occasions when I needed advice/help and Emma has been so helpful and replied straight away. Gorgeous Alpacas is fabulous.
Really pleased with the scarf kit ,the pattern is well written and easy to follow and the alpaca yarn is really good quality and so soft,I will definitely buy from here again and I highly recommend that you do.
Knitting 4ply for socks in heather colours, Prompt delivery beautiful colours lovely to knit with, need more colour ways!!
Gorgeous Alpacas 5 star review on 20th July 2022
The wool is beautifully soft and lovely colours
The wok is a dream to knit with. I had reason to call the team and Emma was great too, resolved my question and very friendly. Thoroughly recommend.
order received very quickly grandson so pleased with hat will be using it to go fishing
Yarn is lovely to work with and the cushion bought for inside is good quality and a reasonable price. Lovely!
Beautiful soft yarn in lovely colours and very fast and efficient service
Bought a pattern Download didnt work Quickly sorted
Hi Mary I am sorry that the pattern download didn't work immediately. We put the pattern up as a direct response to your request for the pattern, and we notified you before it had gone active. Apologies for being too quick off the mark and wasting your time originally. However, we are so glad to hear that the problem was so quickly sorted, and are you enjoying knitting it yet?
Gorgeous yarn, promptly delivered!
Beautiful wool. I recommend using bamboo needles because the wool is so soft that it slides on metal needles. Great customer service & orders sent out very quickly.
Absolutely adore knitting with this wool as it’s so easy to knit with. I have made a cushion and a scarf so far (I’m a beginner) but will definitely be using this again and can’t wait for my next project
Gorgeous Alpacas 5 star review on 26th June 2022 Gorgeous Alpacas 5 star review on 26th June 2022
Gorgeous Alpacas is rated 4.9 based on 17 reviews