Glowstone ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glowstone ltd
I’m in love with my glow stone cup.. wouldn’t drink coffee out of any other cup. My cup of joe’s keeps warm till the last drop! 👍🏼💪🏼
I love my mugs. This is one of those life changing products. It takes me about an hour to drink a coffee and I don't particularly like it cold. My mugs keep my coffee at the perfect temperature for the hour. Hurrah!
I really wanted to write a "glowing" review of the heated mug I bought (I call it the magic mug). Unfortunately, I seem to have picked a bit of a duff one. I had problems from the beginning and Thomas was really helpful at first, in trying to iron these out. Unfortunately, it still doesn't seem to work properly. Some days it will work fine and I get that comforting glow and other days it barely works at all, and I have to tip the drink into another mug to microwave it, to reheat the drink. This morning I made my coffee and bathed the dog in the hope that the drink would still be hot when I came back to drink it, sadly no glow and the drink was lukewarm. I have emailed about three weeks ago asking for a replacement and had no reply to that. I've tweeted, with no response as well. When I first had it, the charging light on the side of the mat was blue then changed to pinky red. Thomas said he didn't like the sound of that, but still no offer to replace it. Rather disappointed given the mug cost me nearly £100 (sale price). Had it worked properly and reliably I would have considered buying some for friends. I try to support small businesses where I can. Unfortunately, I feel a bit let down here. So sorry Thomas for this negative feedback. I really am. It wouldn't have been written had the mug been replaced.
Well, it was absolutely worth waiting! 4 years have passed and the result is above expectations. The flashlight is really small, I was afraid it would be much bulkier. But no, it looks and feels really fine in hand, on a belt or a helmet. If I remember correctly, then the button was meant to be capacitive touch button, but even if yes, the decision to make it mechanical was the right thing to do. The broad number of modes is something I personally don't need, but, fortunately, the default mode is the most needed one, so no complaining about that. To be honest, I haven't tried the nano-suction pad yet, so no feedback on that this time. The charging pad looks nice, has pleasant design and does what it should do. To summarize: I do enjoy the flashlight and will definitely recommend it to everyone who is considering it as an option.
Massively friendly and helpful when I had a question about their product. Fast reliable delivery and, although the Glowstone is a gift for a future birthday so cannot comment at this stage about performance, it looks GREAT. Thank you!
It exactly what is said on the box small tough and very very bright would highly recommend this product to anybody into camping. fishing, or DIY, excellent quality product
I bought this for my husband after seeing it on the BBC program. He was very impressed with it, but hasnt really had much chance to use it yet.
It was a lot of money but I wanted this for work because my coffee always goes cold before I can finish it. I was expecting a lot for the cost but have to say I am a bit disappointed. Yes it does keep my coffee warmer for longer but not hot for longer and it does still get cooler after a while. I like my coffee or tea hot.
This small rugged, versatile lighting tool will be so helpful both in your daily life as well as in your photographic endeavors….. So happy to this GREAT product in my arsenal!!! Thanks GLOWSTONE!!!
Good customer service experience and excellent quality products
The service offered is incredibly poor. I waited over 1year for one of my order and 2years for the other part. I made a series of complaints only to be offered ‘apologies’ and items will be sent soon. So unless you have a long life, or in a hurry, think twice!
I bought the complete kit for my 43 year old son who is a serious motor biker/bike mechanic/engineer, living in rural North Wales with no street lights. He is also a runner and has dogs. This is a super set - well thought out and comprehensive - and covers his need for light in so many ways. In addition, I was delighted that when I raised a query regarding ts&cs I had emails back from two different real people! Overall, super service and product!
I purchased a Glowstone through the Kickstarter campaign and it's a really good light which I like a lot, however, I ordered a "camera adapter" and was told it would fit a hot shoe, it doesn't, it does fit a standard camera tripod screw - which isn't really the same
Bought the torch. It is smaller than I thought but really pack's a punch. My security light went on the blink so my back garden was in total darkness. Not good when I need to let my dogs out and take my bins out. Now I just take my torch and I can see the whole back garden. It's so versatile and portable.
Glowstone ltd is rated 4.14 based on 14 reviews