In Control Debt Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend In Control Debt Solutions Ltd
Read In Control Debt Solutions Ltd Reviews

luke@incontrolrecovery.com

Tell us how In Control Debt Solutions Ltd made you happy
I approached In Control to help me after having to take medical retirement. They worked with empathy and in a professional manner. I was given the correct advice at every stage and the person assigned to my case was always helpful and prompt in handling any queries. In Control took all of the stress out of my situation. I would recommend this company without hesitation.
Our debt management plan was efficiently and effectively carried out throughout the duration of the plan. All staff, especially Eden helped us tremendously. Just wish we had come across them before.
I have been with in control for a fair few number of years , but finally this week became debt free 👍 I’ve always found them really good to deal with… my debt manager Ashton always kept me in the loop .. and Even when I was working away for a number of years and couldn’t always get to do my review, Ashton always took the time to help me out , and was always willing to give me the time needed to get my review done.. and has recently negotiated on behalf to get a good discount on my debts in order to be able to pay them off … so I’m very grateful to her for that 👍
Very helpful willing to explain, patient all questions answered fully.
control debt solutions ltd is a verry good company thay are there to help you i recommend this company to anyone the people at this company are verry friendly allways there to help anyone
Was recommended buy a friend. They said I would have my depts paid off about now. And it was. Great customer service. I was stressed with depts but using incontol stress was no long there. So we'll worth paying just a small amount to manage it.
Well they where absolutely brilliant, helped me all the way, thanks for everything
Excellent! Whenever I had an issue my advisor (Ashton) always sorted and was understanding when they was a problem with payments
I was with in control for 15 years paying off my debts and they were really helpful. If I was struggling they would help me, and if I was having contact with my creditors in control was my first port of call. I would definitely recommend to others.
They are helpful and supportive, non invasive ie didn't have lots of phone calls or letters, they just allowed me to get on and not worry about my creditors
In control, especially Steve bean have been both patient & supportive for the past few years & I cant him highly enough. Thank you for all your help.
very happy with the service they provide staff very professional helpful and friendly and would definitely recommend in control
Steve my account manager honor and sally and whole team are superb take all the strees off you
Excellent service. Went above and beyond.
Excellent customer service and helped me get back on my feet. Always there to help and support no matter how big or small the issues
My experience of In Control Debt Solutions has been excellent in all respects. Service has always been professional, friendly and prompt. My contact with Rachel at the company was a excellent and explanations she gave were always easy to understand.
Did exactly what it should do. Consolidated everything into one manageable payments, I could pay more if I wanted and during lockdown I managed to shave off 2 additional years just by overpaying. Monthly updates and breakdowns to help you stay on track. Highly recommend.
Great stuff - thanks for your rating and review Danielle! We LOVE getting people out of debt and are glad that you found the updates useful. All the best, InControl .
I cannot stress how much gratitude we owe to In Control Debt Solutions. As we approach the end of our plan I would like to say thank you, especially to Eden, who was an absolute star. I would highly recommend Steve and his team.
Thank you for your kind words, Fiona. Just a couple more payments to go and we look forward to confirming that you are debt free. ;-)
I had Ashton today and she was brillient . Couldn't have asked for better she was understanding and helpful. Though for people like me whose been with you for years maybe cut out the you could do this instead stuff but she was brillient.
Thanks for your rating and feedback, Laura.
Steve has been brilliant throughout the process
Thank you for your rating and review, Gareth. Steve has worked at InControl for nearly 15 years. What he doesn't know about debt advice isn't worth knowing!
In Control Debt Solutions Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 27 reviews