Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Excellent service as I live on the isle of man delivered in 36 hours of ordering 5stars.
We haven’t tasted the cava yet, but I can say that your response to my order as very impressive.
Wine arrived beautifully packaged, and before the due delivery date. Excellent service. I wouldn't hesitate to use Fraziers again.
Always reliable
Great service and quick delivery
Great choice of wines, very quick delivery
Easy to order and quick well packed delivery.
I purchased a good mix of whites from Burgundy to pinot Blanc. The 24 bottles all arrived in superb packing with good division between bottles and very well packed. Exceptionally good wine and really enjoying them. DB
Easy to navigate website, order arrived quickly and well packaged. No plastic in sight which pleased me. Most importantly wine ordered was very competitively priced and £5 per bottle cheaper than my local wine merchant! Will definitely use Fraziers again.
Placed the order and three days later, my delivery arrived. Well, I wasn't expecting that!!
Absolutely fantastic wine
Fast and efficient service that you can always rely on. Great wines as always.many thanks🍷👍
Delivered as promised and another great selection of wines.
EXCELLENT SERVICE. I MADE A MISTAKE - THEY SORTED IT OUT
Excellent, ordering was easy to manage, and order arrived as expected. I would, without hesitation, use Fraziers wine merchant again
Couldn't find this wine anywhere but Fraziers. Ordered a couple of bottles and received the with a few days. Great service. Fast Delivery. Well protected packaging.
Great selection, service and local delivery
Good website, fast and efficient posting, wine very well packed. Excellent!
Fantastic service. I ordered the wine we wanted and it arrived the next day. Amazing! I love the fact you can order 1 bottle if you want. Good discount on multiple buys.
Great selection of wines and unbelievably speedy delivery would recommend and will return for future orders.
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.92 based on 224 reviews