Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

A always, love the wine ordered with very quick delivery.
Order always arrives with 24 hours. Very well packaged. Highly recommend using Fraziers.
Excellent, reliable service
I had been given a prize of three bottles of wine for purchases made on line. This Sicilian red wine is top class. I googled it and found the best price was with Frazier’s Wine Merchants. Delivered when it was supposed to be.
Frazier's Wine Merchants 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
Excellent service. I am genuinely really pleased with not only the fantastic service (order arrived less than 48hours later) but the prices offered. I am a creature of habit and when I find a good, reliable and we'll priced company I stick to it. Suffice to say I will be ordering from Fraziers again.
Excellent service, quick, great selection and fantastic value. Managed to find exactly what I wanted and everything arrived quickly and well packaged. Couldn’t ask for better.
Thank you as always, easy to use website, found what I was looking for and next day delivery. Will be getting an order together for Christmas very soon.
Great selection at great prices.
Ordered wine and spirits, quite easy to use site: Items ordered delivered quite quickly, so met all my expectations. Will order from them again.
excellent product and service.
Ordered 2 bottles of white wine which came in good time unfortunately for me I didn't see that they were small bottles whilst I thought they were well priced turned out to be costly I will look properly next time!
Having used Frazier when I lived locally, I decided to use them again when I moved to Yorkshire. The service is excellent, the packaging strong and effective and I will continue to use them. Thank you for your great service.
Very efficient Company. Would highly recommend
Great choice of wines, competitive prices and super fast delivery. Thank you
Maximum efficiency and choice, minimum fuss...excellent retailer
Great Beaujolais Nouveau this year. All gone! Thank you. Simon
Excellent service from the Team at Fraziers, would certainly recommend
The only supplier I could find of the wine I was looking for! Next day delivery was brilliant and wine is delicious!
EASY TO FOLLOW WEBSITE AND SIMPLE ORDERING SYSTEM. WINES DELIVERED ON TIME FOR AN IMPORTANT BEAUJOLAIS NOUVEAU PARTY, WELL PACKED.
Frazier's Wine Merchants 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Ordered, kept informed of shipment date etc. Great company to deal with
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.90 based on 119 reviews