Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Excellent delivery service and well packaged. Thank you.
High quality wines backed up by good service and quick delivery
This is the first time that I have ordered wine from Fraziers and I am pleased that the website was easy to use, a good selection of wines had good prices and delivery was quick and as stated. I will be back to order more :)
Very happy with the quick postal time. However they did say delivery would cost £4.95 but I ended up paying £6.95. I tried to change it at the time as I did not need next day delivery but it defaulted to next day. Still am happy and would use them again.
I normally refuse to write reviews when I am asked to. On this occasion I am happy to write a good review. The packaging of the wine is excellent, recyclable and in a substantial reusable box. Not Frazier's problem but the delivery was not so successful. We got two conflicting delivery cards, neither card had a reference or contact details. One said a delivery the next day one said at the neighbours. We were waiting for two parcels so we stayed in the next day to wait.
Good Price , superb service and delivery You can't ask for more
Easy order,quick no cost delivery,well packaged and at a reasonable price
Fast delivery no problems
As always speedy and excellent service.
Excellent service, easy online ordering and delivered in 3 days.. perfect service!
Excellent service
Excellent wine - tastes just like alcoholic wine, good price and quick delivery. Fantastic service.
Excellent service, delivery within 48 hours.
Great products, great service.
As always, very quick delivery. Cannot comment on the wine as have not tried it yet.
Excellent service and cheaper than Amazon.Will uset again.
Sustainable packaging Prompt delivery Great prices Definitely recommend
Order arrived as promised, well packed and in good condition. Can't ask for any more than that.
Great service, good range of wines at various price points.
Came across Fraziers through Birmingham College of Food and although i live in North Yorkshire they were very happy to deliver
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.92 based on 224 reviews