First Professional Cleaning Reviews

Read First Professional Cleaning Reviews

02045324751

info@firstprofessionalcleaning.com

West Hendon Broadway, , London

First Professional Cleaning have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices and customer service.

A

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
Above my expectations. Great price and great job . Since I have been using different companies cleaning company, I never see this wonderful system ( photos before and after cleaning , certificate, invoice , checklist and humility. Well done to the professional cleaner and the team . You deserve my 5star .
- George H
Extremely good cleaning throughout, would recommend them. Price wise very competitive - I would definitely use them again
- Rachel Carson
I would highly recommend landlords use this company for an end of Tenancy clean. Communication was excellent, price reasonable & cleaners punctual & very hard working. Delighted with how clean they left my property.
- Emily Rowe
96.77%
Industry Average
Great cleaning and Excellent service, had a few issues regarding arrival time but this was clearly communicated to us at all times . The work done was above what we expected and we were really pleased with the results. I would highly recommend this company
- Lorna
Excellent service, They were so professional, efficient and very quick! Will 100% recommend and will be using them again! THANK YOU SO MUCH
- Laura J
Great cleaning tenancy. I appreciate the quality of service. We will book again .
- Rodriguez M