FCI London Reviews

of reviewers recommend FCI London
Read FCI London Reviews

About FCI London:

FCI was established in 1985 and has grown from a 5000 sq ft showroom to one of the largest designer furniture and lifestyle houses in the UK.

We are an independently owned family business with deep roots in furniture design, manufacture and interiors.

We have one of the largest contemporary furniture showrooms in the UK, displaying the most exclusive quality pieces from the world’s most exclusive quality designers.

02031469177

FCI London 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Sue Adams
FCI London 5 star review on 17th April 2021
A M Toker
FCI London has a fantastic showroom just off the North Circular full of contemporary furniture. Izhar helped me with the Clara bar stools I had been searching for, especially with advice on colour. I had to wait for them to be made in Italy and then the logistics team organised an efficient delivery. Very happy!
This company have been so helpful and knowledgeable. I’ve dealt with Nelson who has guided us thru everything Very impressed with our overall experience.
The best team!!!
Advised me on a stunning Italian glass table and chairs which are just perfect! Excellent help service throughout the buying and delivery process.
Ricardo was fantastic from the moment we met him, thank you for all your help, the furniture looks fabulous and I for sure, will be back.
We came down from Manchester and met Karen at FCI to discuss buying an Ozzio Box Legno. The service we had from ordering, through manufacture to delivery was first class, the table is fantastic
FCI London 5 star review on 5th April 2022
Very pleasant and helpful showroom staff, and responsive customer services. We are very pleased with our lovely new armchair.
Fantastic service, great delivery, friendly staff and installer team.
I am very happy with the furniture I purchased. FCI has a great variety of high quality products. Highly recommended! Excellent service, good and professional advices from Sanjay, Reyaneh, Cristina and Joanna. Sanjay was always helpful, patient and made the process very easy. Thank you Sanjay and FCI team and see you for my next project, dining room.
FCI London 5 star review on 6th February 2022
Quality product. You get what you pay for. Good advice while choosing the product, very professional.
Always a pleasure to work with Ben at FCI. Unfailingly polite, patient and pleasant in dealing with our clients' many queries. Very happy with the product, the install and all the assistance getting us to a happy client!
Excellent service. The item I saw online didn’t exactly meet my requirements so on visiting the showroom the staff put their heads together in order to adjust it. They also make suggestions which were brilliant. I previously bought items from FCI and the service then was wonderful. It is so refreshing to return some years later and find that the level of service is still second to none. At the point of ordering I was given a realistic delivery date (no false promises) and this delivery timeframe was adhered to. I was advised of every step which ensured there were no hiccups. The people who deliver my item were courteous and efficient.
A marvellous experience at fci. Kasia was beyond helpful. I was delivered the most incredible furniture, two beautiful bedside tables and dressing table and made to measure wardrobes. I couldn't be happier with the end result or the service I received. If I could give them a million star I would.
All in all a vg experience. Good service, good product
I sourced a lovely Italian armchair through FCI. The sales interface with Izhar was first class. I live in Ireland and so our correspondence was by email and phone and Izhar helped me with selection of material finishes right down to the stitching color. The product was made to order and shipped on to my apartment in Portugal (a real Brexit test). Joanna in the logistics department was very helpful and recommended a local freight forwarding company who again did a great job. FCI is a boutique furniture company suppling high quality often made to order European (mainly Italian) manufactured products, so don't compare their prices to low quality Chinese mass produced goods. Their personal service is exceptional and I'd certainly recommend them highly.
We loved our new Sofa! Thank you!
More than pleased with the service I received and my new sofa
FCI is probably one of the best kept secrets. Unbelievable variety of extremely elegant furniture in the showroom, top-class quality, extremely kind and helpful personnel, super-smooth delivery process. We cannot recommend them enough. Izhar gave us incredible insights and helped us tremendously, while Joanna made the delivery process extremely smooth. No doubt that all of our furniture going forward will be from FCI.
Great service ! Found what I wanted within 10 minutes of bein in the shop ! Lots of classy furniture! Could re- vamp my apartment out all over again Mark (Essex)
Great service and great products. Kristina designed wardrobes for our dressing room, listened to our requirements and created fab design which was installed really well. Fitters done a great job. There was a couple of small items missing which they sorted quickly, no fuss and end result is Really good. Would highly recommend fci for high end design and service
FCI London is rated 4.78 based on 68 reviews