FCI London Reviews

of reviewers recommend FCI London
Read FCI London Reviews

About FCI London:

FCI was established in 1985 and has grown from a 5000 sq ft showroom to one of the largest designer furniture and lifestyle houses in the UK.

We are an independently owned family business with deep roots in furniture design, manufacture and interiors.

We have one of the largest contemporary furniture showrooms in the UK, displaying the most exclusive quality pieces from the world’s most exclusive quality designers.

02031469177

hello@fcilondon.co.uk

Rays House, North Circular Road, London

Tell us how FCI London made you happy
I have had many dealings with FCI and have to say that they are probably one of the best companies I have dealt with They help to find the product you are looking for, fifer a competitive price and deliver on time I cannot recommend them highly enough
Yet again excellent service. Have used them several times and always without a glitch. Brilliant Sales advisor
We bought a Leolux Mayon sofa and chair. FCI had a lot of choice compared to other shops. Izhar kept us up to date throughout the process. unfortunately the delivery dates were somewhat delayed (could be Brexit?) but the delivery service and personnel were great.
We recently purchased a Gaggenau hob from FCI as a registered dealer. They were really great from start to finish and kept us updated with the order progress and delivery status to their showroom. In addition, as a reflection of really excellent customer service, when I was unable to collect the item as pre-arranged they were able to quickly reorganise a delivery to my home on the same day. The staff were really friendly, helpful and quick to respond - we will definitely be using them again.
I bought a Kayak Cattelan sideboard. I am very pleased with my purchase. It looks amazing. Izhar has been of great assistance and the delivery team was very professional. Would definitely recommend FCI!
It is always a pleasure working with the entire Fci team. They went above and beyond thier scope, to ensure all the furniture pieces for a project were consolidated, delivered, carefully unpacked and installed.
The quality and range of the furniture available at FCI and the professionalism, expertise and friendliness of their staff throughout the process from initially choosing the item(s), fulfillment, delivery and installation are exceptional
Very happy with the service and efficiency of FCI! Goods arrived as expected and delivery excellent!
My husband and I spent 3 days looking at different furniture shops and evaluating our needs. Only FCI had absolutely what we wanted. They were helpful in the storeroom, mocking up different colours and shades of wood to give us an idea of what we would like best, and efficient in the delivery, bringing it forward by 3 days. The table is exactly what we wanted and we can't wait to be able to entertain family and friends in our own home again, to really enjoy it. I just wish I hadn't waited to long to upgrade from our previous round extending table, where the legs were in the way for every meal over and above a family of four.
Lovely products and very good and professional service.
We had great advice from Izhar. We had been drawn to a glass dining table and he suggested we place it on a large rug to display it to the best advantage. We spent a lot of time with him and he was very helpful. On the delivery day the team of 3 were over an hour putting the table together in the centre of our new rug! They were very professional and precise. Masks were worn by all of us for safety. Prices are high but we think we purchased high end goods and think they will last a long time! A good experience and we would recommend Izhar and FCI.
Amazing service from Sanjay and all the team at FCI, a special thank you to Faisal for his professionalism , patience and assistance !
Warm and professional
Your service was excellent. You were so helpful and so fair on pricing. I will miss Dinesh.
Purchased two sofas and a rug , and overall end to end service from Sales to Delivery was great in terms of advise , product knowledge and the care showed by the delivery guys. Highly recommend
Thank you FCI. We're thrilled with our new sofa bed - that doesn't look like a sofa bed! You made the process from purchase to delivery very easy ensuring that we were kept informed on progress. Top job.
had to wait a while as the items i ordered are being made to order and the pandemic would not have helped but the delivery was excellent and the men who put up the furniture were very good and explained how to extend the table. very happy.
FCI London is rated 4.88 based on 57 reviews