FCI London Reviews

of reviewers recommend FCI London
Read FCI London Reviews

About FCI London:

FCI was established in 1985 and has grown from a 5000 sq ft showroom to one of the largest designer furniture and lifestyle houses in the UK.

We are an independently owned family business with deep roots in furniture design, manufacture and interiors.

We have one of the largest contemporary furniture showrooms in the UK, displaying the most exclusive quality pieces from the world’s most exclusive quality designers.

02031469177

hello@fcilondon.co.uk

Rays House, North Circular Road, London

Tell us how FCI London made you happy
On the whole actually pretty good. You took a while to get my trust in the ordering process, but you delivered in the end well.
The team is store was great at helping us to choose our sofa. Tony showed us around and made the process very easy. Joana from delivery team was amazing! She was very helpful, understood our situation and made it all happen for us. Thank you so much Joana. The sofa beautifully finishes our nursery and we love it.
FCI London 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Great service and fantastic range and advice! Worked with them over many years.
Chairs arrived just in time for my party! Polite delivery men and all chairs were perfect when unwrapped. Very happy with my purchase
Overall, we had a fantastic experience. Kasia and her team were fantastic, extremely professional, and quite helpful throughout the entire purchasing process. The products arrived on schedule. If you're looking for high-end furniture, I definitely recommend FCI.
Very good service, friendly people, responsive and helpful. Very good follow up. Very competitive pricing Just had a little problem with the invoicing but they were very professional in correcting it.
FCI London 4 star review on 25th June 2021
We are delighted with our new garden chairs , wonderful quality and and very comfortable, the high backs give great support to your back, i would highly recommend them.
FCI London 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Great products and faultless service highly recommend
GREAT IN ALL WAYS, VERY HAPPY THANK YOU
Friendly and organised company delivering what they committed.
High Quality Products - High Quality sales team - High Quality customer service - very pleased
I ordered 6 Bontempi barstools from FCI on line. Stella helped me chose the style and fabric [leather] and they were delivered early and are perfect. I would use FCI again and absolutely recommend them to everybody. Thank you Stella for being so helpful.
Great customer service from start to finish. Bought during lockdown so felt quite apprehensive but Izhar sketched out diagrams to ensure I got the correct format. Delivery timetable managed well - they went the extra mile and delivered it on Bank Holiday Friday at 6.30pm. The sofa (Ethemo Infinity) is fabulous - I love it
FCI London 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Great quality items and very efficient delivery service. Highly recommended.
Really happy with the quality of the products and service. I think value for money is good. Reyhaneh did a very good job talking me through different options. Room for improvement, the logistics for the delivery could be better handled. Also the quoted cost for wall mounting was extremely high. But I still give 5 stars for Reyhaneh.
Very good range, Faisal is a fantastic chap - very happy!
Not more expensive than the inferior British counterparts, FCI provides sturdy and stylish Italian furniture. In our case, the wardrobe installation was professional and customer service responsive. Well done FCI.
FCI London 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Great service, very responsive and organised.
I was so delighted with my Leolux armchairs from FCI that within a few weeks I returned to FCI for some Leolux dining chairs. Izhar, the sales manager handled the order swiftly and faultlessly. Delivery happened as scheduled and the delivery team took great care unpacking and setting up the chairs. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase, and FCI again did a super job from start to finish!
FCI is great in value great in delivering I really appreciate all staff especially. Izhar Syed, and Karen Thoo and the delivery team. Thank you for everything.
FCI London is rated 4.93 based on 43 reviews