Elsby & Co Accountants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elsby & Co Accountants
Read Elsby & Co Accountants Reviews

About Elsby & Co Accountants:

Elsby and Co are a family-run firm of accountants and business advisors, dedicated to providing a tailored, personal service. From looking after your tax and accounting needs to offering forward-thinking professional advice, our friendly and knowledgeable team will provide inspired solutions to guide and support you – helping you to progress your business and ultimately enjoy more in life.

01933312950

website@elsbyandco.co.uk

Thistledown Barn, Holcot Lane, Sywell

Tell us how Elsby & Co Accountants made you happy
My accountant Leanne Revie was offered a unmissable opportunity to work for Elsby &co and brought her clients on board with her which turned out to be false. They hiked the prices up without notification. Even after staying with them for years when COVID came lost my business still owing them money and arranging payment plan due to my circumstances I was late masking a payment and they directed me to debt collection who added hundreds of pounds to my bill. Disgusting, disappointing, unsympathetic and wouldn’t recommend them to anyone!!
Melanie, I am very sorry that you feel you had to write your review. I have spoken with Kupesh Patel to understand the situation and credit notes have been issued to cover the additional work which was carried out as we appreciate that you had not given your express prior agreement to Leanne Revie. However, an account history does show that you missed 9 x monthly direct debit payments and it was these that were discussed with you and we offered a longer term payment plan as a solution. We never like to loose a client but wish you well and all the best for the future.
Elsby & Co Accountants is rated 4.87 based on 30 reviews