Elsby & Co Accountants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elsby & Co Accountants
Read Elsby & Co Accountants Reviews

About Elsby & Co Accountants:

Elsby and Co are a family-run firm of accountants and business advisors, dedicated to providing a tailored, personal service. From looking after your tax and accounting needs to offering forward-thinking professional advice, our friendly and knowledgeable team will provide inspired solutions to guide and support you – helping you to progress your business and ultimately enjoy more in life.

01933312950

website@elsbyandco.co.uk

Thistledown Barn, Holcot Lane, Sywell

Tell us how Elsby & Co Accountants made you happy
I have joined Elsby as a client for a little over a year now. The communication from all team members from the partners to the associates is impeccable. They take the time to explain everything and make you feel at ease. Especially if your like me and constantly have questions after questions. Truly professional and a joy to work with. Massive love and thanks to Kupesh, Clare, Emma and Allyce. Thank you all.
Kunal, It means such a lot to the team to have positive feedback. They are all delighted. Thank you again for taking the time to review our service. It is appreciated. Clare
Great team. Always useful advice that helps the business. Prompt responses and the accounts are always completed in good time. Just really really helpful.
Ben, Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. Jack and the team in Sywell will be delighted. Thanks again, Clare Elsby
Based on a recent face to face meeting, I found them informative, professional and very easy to communicate with. They afforded me specific answers to the questions I had raised in a mail prior, allowing me to make the required choices on a fully informed basis. From my perspective I also enjoy the meeting which was conducted in an informal way in a comfortable office. Very good.
Ken, Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. Claire Emery and the team in Rushden will be delighted with your comments. Thanks again, Clare Elsby
Absolutely fantastic. We are a business in our 3rd year of trading, and feel like we are in good hands. The advise we receive has proven invaluable to us. The team are very professional and very approachable.
Charlotte, Thank you for your review. I know that Carina Benzie looks after you so I will let her know, she will be delighted. Thanks again, Clare Elsby
I setup my company in 2003 and basically stayed with the same accountant for way longer than I should have - over 15 years for fear of how complicated a switch would be despite there being warning signs that my accountant didn't really have a firm grip on what I did in a very specific industry and how to work my accounts accordingly. I had a meeting with Claire and discussed everything in depth, really eye opening and the decision to switch was made. I honestly haven't looked back - Elsby have been brilliant all along the way, setting me up with Xero and I do my own book keeping, payroll and VAT, but crucially they are there whenever I need them, my only regret is not switching sooner. My business, pension and tax bills are all the better for it. No hesitation in recommending Elsby & co and in particular Claire and Allyce who are brilliant and on the ball at all times.
Lee, Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad to hear the switch to us went smoothly. As a profession we are governed by certain ethics and one is to ensure that the transfer of information from one accountant to another is as efficient as possible, with the minimum of fuss for you. Claire, Allyce and the wider team will be delighted to read your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, it really is appreciated.
Great experience with Mark Westaway, my main contact at Elsby and Co. I feel hat Mark knows my accounts inside out, and is always readily available to answer any questions I have. He's more thorough than any accountant I've had before and takes the time to explain to my non-accounting brain why he recommends certain actions (for example dividend and pension payments). He's also suggested new ways to more effectively manage my business accounts and make the most out of my money. I feel like Mark is a genuine partner to me.
Jennie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. Mark will be delighted with your comments and its so good for our staff to know that the service they are providing is appreciated. Thanks again.
I have found the support of Elsby and Co. faultless during this time of difficulty due to the pandemic. I've found their 'keeping in touch' emails very useful and they also made me feel supported in a time where at the beginning the self employed were over looked. The updates and guidance regarding the SEISS have been so useful. It's been a great help to have someone I can email regarding a small query as well as have my tax return dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Sarah, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We have made it a priority to keep clients updated during uncertain times and our "Keeping In Touch" weekly emails have been very well received. We will pass on your kind words to the team, they will be delighted. Thank you!
My accountant Leanne Revie was offered a unmissable opportunity to work for Elsby &co and brought her clients on board with her which turned out to be false. They hiked the prices up without notification. Even after staying with them for years when COVID came lost my business still owing them money and arranging payment plan due to my circumstances I was late masking a payment and they directed me to debt collection who added hundreds of pounds to my bill. Disgusting, disappointing, unsympathetic and wouldn’t recommend them to anyone!!
Melanie, I am very sorry that you feel you had to write your review. I have spoken with Kupesh Patel to understand the situation and credit notes have been issued to cover the additional work which was carried out as we appreciate that you had not given your express prior agreement to Leanne Revie. However, an account history does show that you missed 9 x monthly direct debit payments and it was these that were discussed with you and we offered a longer term payment plan as a solution. We never like to loose a client but wish you well and all the best for the future.
This company has been responsible for preparing my payroll for many years. They always deal with things as soon as it is practical and any queries I may have are dealt with in a very efficiently manner and fully explained.
Thank you for your kind words which I will pass on to the payroll team , they will be delighted AND for taking the time to leave us this review. It is appreciated.
I have found Elsby & Co extremely responsive and helpful. Just setting out on my self employed journey - I didn’t know where to start so the help and guidance has been invaluable ! Thank you !
Tracy, Setting out as self-employed in normal times is daunting for anyone, we know, we have done it ourselves, but in a pandemic! That said there is huge support "out there" for start up businesses, grant funding is available and advice is on hand to help you take those first steps. Being able to understand your numbers is a key component of making a successful business and you are in safe hands with Elsby & Co. Thank you for taking the time to post this review, it really is appreciated.
Elsby & Co. have been my accountants for 6 years and have always been friendly, approachable and very helpful with advice when it's been needed. The regular Newsletter/updates have been very useful, particularly with Brexit and the Covid pandemic going on.
Mike, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it really is appreciated. Good to know that you have found our weekly newsletters useful, the most popular ones have definitely been about grant funding, of which are still opportunities to apply. Our advice would be to keep an eye on your Local Authority website, but we will keep you updated when there is any "new" news!
Highly informative helpful group of Accountants. Periodic emailed news letter contains easy to understand information,some detail you probably wouldn't have known existed without it. We recently discovered detail's of SEMLEP's Recovery and Resilience Grant within their news letter,we applied as a result and were successful with Elsby's help,need i say more. I highly recommend entrusting them with your business tax affairs,we have never looked back or thought otherwise,excellent.
Mike, So pleased to hear your grant application with SEMLEP was successful. Grant funding does exist but its hard if you are running your own business to have time to search for these opportunities. Good to know you find our weekly bulletins useful, especially as we try to include information to help you in your business, not just tax advice. Thanks again for taking the time to review our service, it is appreciated.
I love working with Elsby & Co. I have found everyone extremely friendly and want to help me whatever my question is. The staff at Elsby & Co. really care about their customers and really think about the service they offer. They are always striving the make the customer experience better and investing in their processes and procedures which is really refreshing.
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and for recognising our concerted effort to invest in both our staff and our processes. Its been a challenging time for everyone during COVID19 and we are therefore very much looking forward to a "new" normal, whatever that may look like!
Elsby & Co have looked after Right Choice for 12 years now. In addition the the usual company accounts, regulatory accounts reports, personal tax returns and payroll services, Elsby & Co continue to go the extra mile. We receive regular, but relevant, newsletters from Clare (even during the covid pandemic) and proactive, general advice and pointers from Carl which challenge any business to review their strategies and aims to assist them in maintaining a successful and profitable business. I have no hesitation in recommending Elsby & Co to anyone looking for the support and help we have always received.
Jon, Thank you for your kind words. Its great from our point of view to be able to work with such a positive and forward thinking client. We have seen your business grow year on year and continue to provide an excellent service to property buyers right across the country, despite all the challenges brought about by COVID-19. Thanks again for taking the time to write this your review, it is appreciated.
We have been with Elsby’s for over 10 years for accountancy and payroll. Always professional and helpful , would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It really is much appreciated. We would be happy to do the same for you, just let us know.
In these changing times its very important to have the right accountant behind you. Elsby & Co. have given us good advice and I would recommend their services. We are a SME and their personal touch has given us the confidence to push forward with changes.
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write your review, it really is appreciated. We would normally be known for crunching the numbers, but like every other business we have had to think beyond and make sure that clients are aware of funding opportunities, Local Authority grants, whatever is available to help with recovery. Confidence is key to opening up the "new normal".
I have used Elsby & Co Accountants for many years. Every person I have dealt with from receptionists to financial experts have been professional and polite. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Details are explained carefully and I have always felt confident in their advice and expertise.
Diane, Thank you for your kind words. You have been a very long standing client of ours and your taking the time to post a review is much appreciated by the whole team at Elsby & Co.
Leona and the team at Elsby do a great job for us. Debbie Bridle is a star and is so helpful always on hand to help . Also Natalie has just helped with a NI issue we had and did this at very short notice . Many thanks Luke PVS
A friendly local company well positioned to assist and support local community and businesses. Easily accessible for assistance with accounting inquiries.
When you make contact at 6 in the evening, and receive a response within minutes? That’s a five star service in our book!
Paul, thank you! I can't guarantee that will happen every time, but we do our best to respond as quickly as we can.
Elsby & Co Accountants is rated 4.87 based on 30 reviews