Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Having difficulty getting glow fuel during lockdown. Ordered fuel from Elite models which arrived promptly and very well packaged.
Easy to deal with, fast deliveries.
Good service and quick delivery
Easy to use website and good delivery time. Best price could find as well, overall excellent.
Fast and efficient. First class service.
Excellent service super fast delivery
Easy ordering. Fast delivery
Nice and easy and arrived when it should.
Model arrived quickly and customer service good which was great.
The model itself was very poor, the weight inside fell out every time it landed and didn't fly well.
Brilliant service, very recommended
Great service, fast delivery
Was delivered as said sturdy robust and fun, grandson happy as pig in .......
Great service and prices, thanks again.. Would recommend
All good, delivered on time and totally faultless. Thanks
My first order with Elite......now waiting for its arrival! (Dynam Tiger Moth)
Recently purchased an electric motor from these guys , superb servive and just what i was looking for , highly recomended
As a new customer returning to RC planes after45 yrs the Chaps at Elite have been a very great help.

Thankyou, David from Derbyshire
The items were listed as in stock, they weren't I was given a lead time of a week, which ended up being 3 weeks or more.
Once I managed to contact them they were polite and apologetic.
As soon as they received my goods I got them next day.
I would use them again but check their stocks 1st.
Fast and efficient service
Great website with easy instructions for Online ordering. Was impressed with staff trying to phone me to be sure of correct address for delivery
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,427 reviews