Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

great service
The item I was looking for was in stock and delivered promptly.
Ordered, paid and it turns up. Ace.
Quick delivery. Product in good order.
excellent service
Great Parts Fast Delivery
Have bought a few things over lockdown for little projects. Always get excellent service and prompt delivery.
Prompt service
Good price and rapid delivery
Great service range of products is good great prices
Order EM WS 417545 placed 12/3 for £21.46. Goods (AE3016) MODEL FILLER still not received even after assurance following delays that item would be with me by 26/3.
Its time for a refund please
Excellent products, fantastic service every time.
Unfortunately the product I ordered was out of stock by the time the order was processed. However I found the service that I received from Elite to be very good which is what the 5 stars are for. They took the trouble to telephone and explain the position.
I'm at present out of the UK and needed some items which were unavailable. The staff was most helpful in getting me a replacement, all done via email. I'm impress
Particularly good at informing customers about out of stock, next deliveries.
No problems. Very fast delivery of item.
Excellent product and service!
As new to R.C modelling I found everything I needed in one bundle The website was easy to navigate and after a few phone calls to very polite and helpful staff I received my shipment within a couple of days will definitely use the future for further requirements
Elite Models Online 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Ordered 2 servos from them arrived within 2-3 days very quick and easy top score 5 stars
Perfect service!