Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

The shop checked my order and telephoned to queery a selection I had made. I was wrong and the shop was correct so they changed my order and in so doing stopped me from buying something that was not as I intended and would have been no use to me.
Thanks.
Ordered and delivered very quickly excellent service
Easy to order quick delivery reasonable costs, what more can you say πŸ‘
Super fast delivery, excellent quality, will use again :)
Slow shipping items not in stock even thou website says they are
Won’t use again
Prompt execution of order with earlier delivery than expected.
Very good and efficient service
Fast delivery, safe package. Thanks.
Very prompt despatch of item at a competitive price
Excellent product & service overall. Highly recommended.
Excellent service
Considering the current Pandemic disruption ,the turnaround of my orders was prompt.
Right price and very prompt delivery..would reccomend
Steve was extremely helpful, advising which aircraft kit would be suitable and all the parts required. The price was competitive. and delivery was speedy in spite of adverse weather conditions. Great customer service!
good good good
Fast good price what more do you beed
Goods were properly packed.
Ordered sundeala board came on time. Super
Great service. Thankyou.
Excellent customer service! Knowledgeable staff helpful with issues I had. Thanks!
Elite Models Online 5 star review on 19th February 2021