Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

After order placement I never got notified updates of further steps or shipping, nor my email query was answered. The package was shipped was 7 days. The website said the shipping times to be normal 2-3 days.
The item did not arrive and there was no communication from the company. I can understand if they are having difficulties with deliveries during lockdown but I’m sure they could have at least had some kind of response to Emails in place.
Ordered an item (two cans of Testors dullcote). Received a paypal refund the next day. Assume that the item was out of stock/unavailable in current COVID-19 circumstances. Item had presented as available on the website and order allowed and placed.
No further details provided to me.
Given three stars as refund was prompt at least, even if no further details were given.
Couldn't find an article to order in Holland now elite models saved my hobby by having it๐Ÿ‘
Showing stock online of an obsolete item, money refunded.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,417 reviews