Elisana Florist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elisana Florist
Read Elisana Florist Reviews
Flowers were rated beautiful by recipient and highly appreciated.
Very helpful on the phone and sent a lovely bouquet
Correctly and punctually executed order. Very, very friendly staff. Always recommendable. Many thanks
Ordered florist choice bouquet, specified colour and a couple of specific flowers I wanted ! Beautiful bouquet delivered stunning arrangement! Also very happy with 5 lovely bouquets for school teachers, I had a budget and was left very happy ! Would defo use again thank you
Very easy to arrange and the recipient of my gift was absolutely delighted with the flowers. Delivery was prompt.
Got an amazing bunch of flowers from Elizana Florist! Will definitely buy again!
I am always delighted with the purchases I make from Elisana. The bouquets are beautifully arranged and always fresh. Deliveries are on time. The staff are friendly and helpful. I have never been let down.
Arrangement looked exactly like the picture well made
The service provided at a very difficult time was good, especially in resolving an alteration in the order which was due to a misunderstanding.
Beautiful flowers, easy to order online and prompt delivery. Recommend.
Will use again :)
It was a lovely arrangement!
I highly recommend Elisana Florist. Their customer service is outstanding and the flowers were beautiful. Ten out of Ten!
I was very pleased to have found a florist during a very difficult time for the family and I had no problem with my transaction.
Delighted with the service especially when we were ordering from Ireland. Thanks so much.
Always received good service
I ordered these for my daughter's birthday. The flowers arrived on time and were beautiful and lasted really well
Very helpful & good customer service
Ordered some flowers from Sydney Australia for my sister for her birthday. They were exactly as ordered. Thank you so much.
Ordered flowers with wine as a birthday gift for elderly mother on 09 May 2020 for delivery on 10 May 2020. The flowers were delivered but not the wine which was a shame.
Elisana Florist is rated 4.73 based on 60 reviews