Elisana Florist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elisana Florist
Read Elisana Florist Reviews
I am always delighted with the purchases I make from Elisana. The bouquets are beautifully arranged and always fresh. Deliveries are on time. The staff are friendly and helpful. I have never been let down.
Arrangement looked exactly like the picture well made
The service provided at a very difficult time was good, especially in resolving an alteration in the order which was due to a misunderstanding.
Beautiful flowers, easy to order online and prompt delivery. Recommend.
Will use again :)
It was a lovely arrangement!
I highly recommend Elisana Florist. Their customer service is outstanding and the flowers were beautiful. Ten out of Ten!
I was very pleased to have found a florist during a very difficult time for the family and I had no problem with my transaction.
Delighted with the service especially when we were ordering from Ireland. Thanks so much.
Always received good service
I ordered these for my daughter's birthday. The flowers arrived on time and were beautiful and lasted really well
Very helpful & good customer service
Ordered some flowers from Sydney Australia for my sister for her birthday. They were exactly as ordered.

Thank you so much.
Ordered flowers with wine as a birthday gift for elderly mother on 09 May 2020 for delivery on 10 May 2020. The flowers were delivered but not the wine which was a shame.
My favourite florist. They take such care and create beautiful bouquets to your liking. Delivery is always appreciated.

Their floral bouquets last at least a week for me, but would likely last longer if I changed the water daily!
I was so pleased to find a good quality florist that had options within my price range. I bought such beautiful flowers as a gift, which had an option to include a free note and they delivered on the same day! I would highly recommend.
Delivered at short notice on a Sunday. The recipient was very grateful so thank you!
Great arrangement- thank you from Sydney!
Worked really quickly and supplied at short notice and done a wonderful job x would highly recommend
I needed to order from Australia and I found Elisana Flowers site easy to use and plenty of photos of their selection. I have saved their site to use if I ever want to send flowers to UK again. The one I picked was exactly like the photo.
Elisana Florist is rated 4.70 based on 54 reviews