Earwax Removal Services Reviews

5 Rating 30 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Earwax Removal Services
Read Earwax Removal Services Reviews

greg@earwaxremoval.co.uk

Can’t recommend Greg and his service highly enough. Very professional, painless procedure that sorted out my ear problems instantly. Don’t hesitate.
Thank you , Iain. Delighted to have helped.
Thank you , Iain Delighted to have helped
Greg did what it said on the tin
Thanks Bob. Hope all’s well with you.
Greg explained the procedure clearly and immediately put me at my ease. The microsuction removal process was efficient and not painful. I'd definitely recommend him .
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Happy to have helped.
So quick and completely painless, very surprised and impressed. I had a fully blocked ear and had been putting it off, but very glad i went ahead now.
Thank you for taking the time to review - delighted to have helped. Greg
Suffered for 2 weeks with blocked ear. Went to doctor and she confirmed ear was blocked. Walked into Carrick Clinic feeling very low. Couldn’t hear, buzzing , pain down neck breathing was affected. Greg introduced himself at door and went through my online consent form. After a few minutes I was in a different world. I could hear. No pain. Miracle Man thank you. A very grateful Marilyn
Thank you , Marilyn. Wow what a lovely review. Delighted to helped. Greg
I’m extremely satisfied with the service that I received. The procedure was done with care & efficiency. My hearing is so much more clear. I thoroughly recommend this practice in dealing with ear waxing removal.
The work was patiently explained and expertly carried out. It was a pleasure to meet Greg. My ears are much more comfortable and my hearing transformed. Thank you.
I came out feeling like new! The procedure was much quicker than expected. Every step was explained carefully making me feel reassured at all times.
Excellent service, would happily recommend Greg.
I can’t thank Greg enough for the level of care and attention I received having my ears treated. I would highly recommend this service to anyone it’s painless and most of all effective, he certainly knows how to put you at ease and you can be assured Greg knows exactly what he is doing.
Having damaged my ear a month earlier, I approached Greg. He attempted treatment but quickly established it wasn’t going to work and suggested referral to ent. He provided so much more information than I had received from my doctor and gave me the reassurance to seek further specialist help. Despite having taken up two appointment times he did not charge me and insists I keep him informed of my progress. Overall a totally professional service that I would happily recommend.
Greig was very professional. Every thing was very clea and items used for individual use. No pain felt and no waterlogged ears. Great success. Ears clear and hearing well again. Thank you.
I was delighted to have such a professional job done by Greg on the removal of the ear wax that was causing me discomfort and deafness. Being able to access the treatment locally at the Carrick Clinic in comfortable surroundings made all the difference. Many thanks Greg. Avril
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Glad to have helped. Greg
Greg was very professional. I had no discomfort during the procedure and I now have better hearing after all the wax was removed.
Thank you for your kind words. Happy to help. Greg
Excellent service and very pleased with all that Greg did for me in an informative and courteous manner. Thank you and very much appreciated. I would highly recommend this ear wax removal service to every one.
Thank you for a great review. Kind regrds, Greg
Felt I was in very good hands with Greg . The procedure did not take long with Greg explaining everything very well. I will definitely return and recommend him to others
So glad to have helped. Thank you for your kind words.
Excellent service. Very quick & hassle free. Would recommend
Thanks Tony. My pleasure.
Very friendly and greg makes you feel relaxed. All in all was a straightforward procedure. Would highly recommend
Thanks William. Glad to hear you’re doing well.
Very happy with the treatment the Expertise of Greg was very good
Thank you, Henry - Happy to have helped you.
The experience was excellent. Greg was very welcoming, explained the procedure and got on with doing his job in a knowledgeable and efficient manner. It is also reassuring to be shown before and after pictures.
Thank you for this review, Eleanor. Glad to have helped and it was good to meet you. Greg
Earwax Removal Services is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews