Driving Check Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Check
Read Driving Check Reviews

info@drivingcheck.co.uk

Tell us how Driving Check made you happy
They always consider and review the problem in time and inform you about everything, so you don't worry about your test dates. Customer support is very helpful in guiding you about everything.
It's a fake agency.scrammers....i happened to pay their fees,I didn't get any confirmations and no test dates. They are not responding to my mails and calls....better to stay away
Can’t get in touch with them at all despite repeated attempts to call and email . No response to my queries
Fantastic and cost-effective. This website is highly recommended, primarily due to the difficulty of finding a test date. I found my preferred test dates quickly without any hassle.
It has great application.
Driving check gives fantastic service! So quick, made a huge difference to how soon I could sit my test.
Absolutely buzzing to hear you’ve managed to get me a test date so soon Thank you so much.
Amazing! Thanks so much. I wasn't able to book a test at all for the location and I wanted and you have got me one for next week.
I will come again for future driving test rescheduling for sure.
Would 100% recommend this company to others.
Very happy with my experience with driving check. From start to finish, the staff was very polite and patient and ended with a pass for me.
Very happy with my experience with driving check.
Top company highly recommend them.
Fantastic service! Prompt, clear guidance! Thanks for your help!
Excellent service in difficult circumstances.
I couldn’t off be asked for a better company to complete my driving test rescheduling.
Excellent staff, great service, explained all you need to do a driving test rescheduling, thank you.
I just had a small nervous problem with the process. The whole team have been nothing but friendly, supportive and encouraging from the start. Thank you so much.
Thanks to driving check the amazing team at driving check for getting me through my driving test rescheduling.
Great friendly guys, All the information you will ever need to get driving test rescheduling.
Driving Check is rated 4.90 based on 319 reviews