Drinks Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drinks Direct
Read Drinks Direct Reviews

info@drinksdirect.com

6 Rowan Trade Park Bradford BD4 8TQ, ,

I can’t make your star point system work. Anyhow excellent
Fast delivery, good prices. Will use again.
Can not falt them at all .100%good and be useing them agen
Top service, excellent value, quick hassle free delivery, thanks very much I will be purchasing from you again very soon πŸ‘
all good!!
This was a birthday present for my friend which I purchased under 'Gifts'.It was a great surprise for him,very easy to order from Drinks Direct and have delivered on the day. I was kept informed of the delivery details.The packaging and gift box was very goodMy friend really enjoyed the wine.I will purchase again.
First time I have used Drinks Direct and was most impressed with the service and the packaging. An excellent service and on I will recommend
Ordered a case of wine on the Sunday night and they delivered to central Scotland on the Tuesday. Took the opportunity to reorder on the Wednesday and it was delivered on the Friday. Fantastic service.
Prices not bad but choice and delivery areexcellent
Fantastic service . Thank you. I recommend!
easy to use website and very fast delivery...excellent.
Service and pricing are really good, and they use a decent courier so you know it'll arrive where and when you expect it
Easy web site for ordering and quick delivery, considering the increase in on line orders.

Recommended of you need anything for parties or summer BBQ's.
I was so happy to find I could order a gift of drink for my friends in the UK, and have it sent to them, from my home in the U.S. For the service, it is reasonably priced. Thank you.
Came fast, contained alcohol.
Good prises and service cant fault and will defiantly use again.

Thank you.
, great company excellence
I ordered the mini tequila rose bottles and pink gin. They are amazing and exactly what I was after! Thank you :)
Drinks Direct 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Easy to use website, a great range of products and quick delivery. Excellent service.
Very kind service over the phone.10 out of 10