DML Reviews

of reviewers recommend DML
Read DML Reviews

About DML:

We've quickly established ourselves as one of the leading names in contemporary trend-lead men's denim. At DML we pride ourselves on providing signature fits, fabrications and confidence to the consumer. We've cemented ourselves as industry leaders in developing ecological manufacturing processes as well as embracing new production technologies that make our denim a cut above the competition.

design@dmljeans.co.uk

Tell us how DML made you happy
Great denim, great fit, great prices, excellent customer service. What’s not to like?
Really pleased with the jeans I ordered from DML. Perfect fit, great quality and excellent customer service.
Fast delivery, great fit and good quality. Very impressed
Really good quality jeans
Jeans fit nicely - quick service.
Quick delivery excellent communications jeans are fantastic, great colour and great fit.
Good quality jeans, excellent phone service
Great quality denim , fantastic price , good range of styles pleasure to buy from.
Good looking jeans.. Bought for my son for Christmas as he's had them before and really likes them. Delivery service brilliant too
Received on time and intact as promised
Superb fit! Will order again
Fast delivery, high quality product and excellent customer service!
WOW! Got my first pair of these from a men’s designer shop a year or so ago. Perfect fit and v stylish. Have now found website and will be back for more. Top quality, stylish jeans that feel very comfortable to wear yet look v stylish. Thanks DML!
Jeans arrived quickly and fit my son perfectly, he's delighted
The jeans I brought Were not the same quality I have two pairs I would like to return and I’d like to show you the jeans I purchased before with the ex on the label Much better quality I don’t mind paying more money for the same quality I have
Great jeans - good fit, nice cut and hard wearing. Recommended.
Good fit and quality, delivered in good time.
Very happy with my jeans! First class service and a quality products
Excellent jeans. Bought for my partner again as it's the only jeans he will wear!
Excellent quality jeans and simple ordering process.
DML is rated 4.78 based on 133 reviews